***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

Hows the VP going NickG? See you on FIFA 11 the most lately...

Ive given up with mine - its an 84 ST so any accomps Ill get will be via Club...

ps3ud0 :cool:

well ive mostly been doing pro ranked matches to get used to positions and playing the game in that format as opposed to strict grinding, and depending on height im probably 80 mid, 80 striker 80 defender at the moment. few things like 5 goals or assists in a match online or worldclass is difficult to come by.

and things like 32 yard goal, i was within a posts width of getting that in one match and chip the keeper from outside, i dropped one over him like a mortar shell and it landed and just dribbled wide of the far post;/ but im gettint here overall the like assist accumulators and things are ticking their way up slowly so ill keep getting better slowly...very slowly...

i think my vp is 5'10 now. Should win most headers :D

Waste of time having speed if you get bundled off the ball too easily coz not enough strength. Strength is now 76 (was 68) so the bully boy tactics better not work on my vp :mad:

He's looking good for a CF/CAM role

We can call you "wee frank" ;p

Good games last night, sorry I had to go a bit earlier than usual

But some of us have work early! :p

Wee Vaart tbh.

baplad as i thought would happen, you missed a 9-2 dump on someone at the end - chance to get some goal tings!

im surprised they stuck it out to the bitter end but it was good for club morale!

4 goals for me
3 for you
2 for Poly
and 0 for HTK. :(

Back
Top Bottom