***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

So they are finally linking NI up to the rest of the world then :D Gotta be better than 2 paper cups and a bit of string which you currently seem to be using ;)

Just realised, by the time I get my new PS3 I'm going on holiday and still wont be playing for a while :( Hopefully I'll get 1 night in on Friday first though!

So they are finally linking NI up to the rest of the world then :D Gotta be better than 2 paper cups and a bit of string which you currently seem to be using ;)

Just realised, by the time I get my new PS3 I'm going on holiday and still wont be playing for a while :( Hopefully I'll get 1 night in on Friday first though!

:p

ROFL considering the distance/quality of your current connection you might get 5Mb ;)

ps3ud0 :cool:

My conn estimated at 18. Package is up to 40. :)

Yep Ive got to say BT estimations are more accurate than SuperPi ;). I now know why your parents were enticed by a new homehub just to sign up back to a contract again...

LOL poor OldHTK:D

im sure things will happen for him soon enough. i mean i even tried to cross the ball to outside the box just to give it to him at times but:/

? had 2 shots on goal. If there was ever a chance of scoring this was the team to do it against. Ball just didnt fall for me in the box entire match.

I need another duplicate of me (HTK2) to dribble into the box and cutback for me :p

Dont think BT Engineers get paid danger money...
Fibre Optic.

They can't be THAT far out, surely?

I mean, anything over 2MB is worth it, especially as I'll be paying no extra.
Yeah it can be - thats why they used to do extensive site surveys to check exact distance to the exchange (not as crow flies) and the quality of the line. A better estimation would be to ask a neighbour what they are getting on the same service but that still doesnt negate the fact that whatever they told you is probably as useful as me plucking a number from the top of my head between 1 and 40 which is higher than the service you are getting now just to get you to sign up for it...

Also its not Fiber Optic to your door so that all important (in most circumstances decades-old) copper makes a difference - I cant see you not improving your net speed (maybe even much more than 18Mb) but putting any credence in a BT estimation is just expecting disappointment...

Last edited:
Yeah its exchange -> Street junction = fibre , then from junction -> House = copper

isnt it?

It does make a huge difference, my brothers line downstairs is now 8mb and runs at 7.5/8mb most of the time

Whereas before it was 8mb but it ran at a measley 1.5mb

Yeah, if its FTTC then its fiber optic to your cabinet - which in most cases is somewhere on your street - dont think SamKnows tells you that unfortunately...

Last edited:
i reckon they stole all my bradband and gave it to ireland.

stiill, anyone on tonight? i can be on from 8pm till about midnight again! my housemate is working nights tonight so free tv!!!

oh yea and like i said, if we go 2 on 1 on the keeper if your onside its like 80% im gonna pass it over, so be ready just incase. esp if its an important chance i tend to nosebleed pretty heavily up there!

Last edited:
k, can i ask if im in midfield can you not pass me the ball from a kick off... i dont lknow whjat it is but every time i get it, i make a pass, usually to cpu and they ALWAYS get tackled every time and i have almost cost us a goal from every kick off where the ball comes near to me!

Back
Top Bottom