***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

Youll be glad to hear that my PS3 has RSODed for the 2nd/3rd time - so unless it fixes itself in the morning I wont be around for a while til I decide what to do about it...

If I knew what exactly it was complaining about that would help but little seems to be known on the issue. I have noticed the fans kicking in earlier so Im guessing its overheating but not sure how - its occasionally dusted...

If I have to replace it Ill have lost all my save games which Im not really looking forward to redoing...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Youll be glad to hear that my PS3 has RSODed for the 2nd/3rd time - so unless it fixes itself in the morning I wont be around for a while til I decide what to do about it...

If I knew what exactly it was complaining about that would help but little seems to be known on the issue. I have noticed the fans kicking in earlier so Im guessing its overheating but not sure how - its occasionally dusted...

If I have to replace it Ill have lost all my save games which Im not really looking forward to redoing...

I know your pain :(

Proper women > Strip club women. :p

just about every "normal" (haha) woman ive met has been and i quote... madder than mad jack mcmad winner of this years mr madman competition.

at least strip club women know what they have to do to get my money ;)

my new tactic is to keep a bar of chocolate in my pocket so when if im out with a woman and she has a strop...its dairy milk to the rescue :cool:

Yeah - hoping to spark this back again after last weeks lull - still got a terrible VP (10% done) so will work on that.

Can you make sure you have Russbot and Wardy-- in your FL - both should be about aswell as Beenom and Bap...

I know with GT5 out next week we will have to fit in around it - think it might be best to have 2 scheduled days (a weekday and weekend) to play and fit any other days around that.

Can people still continue making progress on their VPs - really should be on 85 by now :p

Back
Top Bottom