***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

might jump on. 5 mins.

Though you have to wonder..which HTK are you gonna get...the one that falls over the ball, in headless chicken mode and makes a lot of mistakes or the freekick king, jedi-passing superman? ;) :(

last time i nearly scored remember they put a guy on the line. def cert goal.
They always put people on the line - its not certain til its in the back of the net :p

The portugal home strip is fine no? Not sure what your issue is with it? It isnt green...

You have reminded me though regards the latest games - we got badly matched with teams 2000+ points above us and actually overall we did well. It wasnt fun, but we made chances (our finishing was cack :p) and only really leaked goals cos of the CPU being too slow - though a lot of goals were counters where we lost the ball way too easily. Its just one of those things that most of the time when we are countered we concede so surely its a better idea not to lose the ball so easily...

to work on: ground through balls, all were shocking tonight - just very loose...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
my impression is that

Our defence sucks big time

Our keepers suck. Ive observed this not just from one game. But i do think now that a human keeper (who is good) is much better....any volunteers? :D

Our passing was decent in the drawn game (thought we played much better than the other side).

Also formation wise doesnt seem to be working...a lot of the time we have 3 attack players vs 8 defenders it felt like.

Regarding the strip. My eyesight is not good. I prefer bold bright colours. Portugal home strip is red which i dont really like much.

Colours i like, Blue + white socks, Brazil Yellow, all White, any neon colours. all black.

One of those games last night we went a whole half without getting any 50/50s, headed challenges or loose balls fall our way... Just seemed that FIFA wasn't on our side. A rather frustrating situation to find the team in.

We played generally well, but weren't making our play count for anything :( Didn't think we deserved to lose all those games.

Regarding the strip. My eyesight is not good. I prefer bold bright colours. Portugal home strip is red which i dont really like much.

Colours i like, Blue + white socks, Brazil Yellow, all White, any neon colours. all black.
Im tired of this HTK - can you just be plain and honest - is it because you dont like the strip or actually have a medical condition that makes it hard to be seen (colour blind or something?) I dont understand how you would think Portugals red isnt a bright bold colour?

I totally understand why you cant deal with green since it merges with the pitch...

Lets change the kit - Ill check what was next in the rotate and change it. I did choose Portugals kit on the basis it was nice, but if a kit change makes a marked response in how you play then it makes sense to change it...

If you want to go in goal please do - just train up as I agree a VP 90 GK is a good asset especially with all assists on :p...

EDIT: Actually its Baps choice but he hasnt confirmed it - if he doesnt the next one is Js Vasco...

Kit Rotate was:

Gremio
Portugal (actually should have been my 2nd choice)
Polon. Warszawa
Dortmund
Brazil
Vasco
AC Horsens
My 2nd
Juventus
Boca

Both NickG and HTK didnt get in the rotate before it was drawn so lets whack them in after Baps 1st?

Last edited:
Yeah I just found the same post - knew you had but couldnt find them at first...

What are your thoughts on yesterday? Im still annoyed about the CPU but know there isnt an alternative

Last edited:
CPU is usually ****ty, a consistent any player would be good but the only one i think suits is nom but then again its not fair on him and anyone else to play any all the time (unless they like it)

Quicker through balls are needed, I always look to play them when I can.

Last night in one of those games I kept dropping off the last man to come deep then spinning and making a run for the through ball but it was either too late or overlooked

Set Pieces could do with more work if can you still set who takes fk's?

Deep freekicks are useful you can get quite a few goals from crossing from deep.

When's next cloob night?

Im tired of this HTK - can you just be plain and honest - is it because you dont like the strip or actually have a medical condition that makes it hard to be seen (colour blind or something?) I dont understand how you would think Portugals red isnt a bright bold colour?

cant believe you said that ^^^ its a medical condition......

My only consideration when choosing a strip is if its easy to see and distinguish between opposing team. I dont care about anything else.

.....uhh sorry i cant see as good as you... :confused:

Ive not seen you score a FK yet (online) before you can attempt to take the title off me

Wouldnt be hard since ive not actually taken one in club before :p .Ive not played club as much. But heres another freekick from me :p

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/50963571

cant believe you said that ^^^ its a medical condition......

My only consideration when choosing a strip is if its easy to see and distinguish between opposing team. I dont care about anything else.

.....uhh sorry i cant see as good as you... :confused:
Sorry Im just confused by the requirements that keep popping up regards kit colours. So green is ok (now) if the other team isnt green because you can easily distinguish between it? We have always made sure to choosing different colour kits when playing other teams, so I dont understand your original point now?

Im serious regards the medical issue - if its something that can be easily fixed by changing the kit then Im all for it - Im not having a go, as I said before Im very confused about the changing requirements and if its just a kit preference or an actual requirement. Yesterday I kept changing the kit to home kit without prompting, Im not making its an issue at all - just asking for some understanding behind the request...

Regards FKs - Youd be surprised how few I actually take ;)

I find it hard distinguishing colours so primary colours are better. But obviously not all green if the pitch is green :p The portugal home strip isnt that bad i think maybe thats a case of me just not liking the strip as i can see it okish.(say 7 out of 10 for clearness)

Well have a look at the teams listed above and if you have any concerns lets get them in here and sorted before those kits rotate around - can you and NickG choose yours too...

P.S. Ive always liked Mexicos kit... :p;)

Back
Top Bottom