Final Fantasy VII REBIRTH (Remake Part 2)

Soldato
Reading opinions of people who are playing it is getting me excited to dig In. It sounds fantastic. I should finish the yuffie dlc first tho…

Soldato
Aside from a few graphical/performance hitches, it's a little bit unbelievable this thing actually exists. I'm trying not to fanboy too hard for a company, but it definitely feels as though they've done the fans proud here.

Kid in a candy store doesn't even begin to cut it, they've really hit this one out of the park.

I really want to complete it ASAP to know the story, but at the same time it's begging for you to take your time with it and just explore every corner of what it has to offer.

I have no idea how this is going to be topped by the final game - is it going to be a LoTR Two Towers kind of thing where the middle instalment is the best?

Soldato
Staying strong haven't touched the first one yet as I want the complete game series. Huge fan of the original final fantasy 7 so I'm glad your all enjoying it.

Soldato
Staying strong haven't touched the first one yet as I want the complete game series. Huge fan of the original final fantasy 7 so I'm glad your all enjoying it.
you might as well play them now....im sure you likely know what happens at the end of part 1. Although development of each game seems to have spend up since part 1 was announced. So hopefully you wont have to wait too long.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom