Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - Now on Steam & Epic Games

Soldato
I watched a review of this game on Eurogamer when it was launched. At the only the beginning parts of the game had been properly remade which turned me off the game which was a shame as I was looking forward to discovering what the fuss was about FF7.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
£50.
Ouch
Yea. Though I would pay that in a heart beat had I not played it. I do feel these companies are taking the **** with such pricing. These are digital games, so they don’t have to worry about losing sales on the second hand market as they are tied to an account. £34.99 and I would be buying a whole lot more games on release.

Soldato
Logged into GreenManGaming and they gave me an extra discount ontop of the normal discount, £39.75, worth a look for others.

Also just saw a review on steam, still no Ultrawide support, which is a pain for me.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Logged into GreenManGaming and they gave me an extra discount ontop of the normal discount, £39.75, worth a look for others.

Also just saw a review on steam, still no Ultrawide support, which is a pain for me.
Hmm. Temping. I could easily put on hold what I am playing to play this again. Not too bothered about ultrawide as mine is QD-OLED so no backlight to spoil it.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Use:
Code:
#Y83628-Q4FUJE-Y0R4BF
at GMG to drop it to £39.75 guys. I caved in as I fancy playing it now and for the sake of saving £5-£10 I did not want to wait until later on in the year as I maybe even busier by then.

My main concern was I am not seeing this on any key sites so it might be from authorised sellers only meaning price won’t come down so easily. Probably won’t be a significant discount until winter sales and I don’t fancy waiting. The original FF7 is one of my all time favourites so I don’t mind paying more than usual for this.

Soldato
OP
Use:
Code:
#Y83628-Q4FUJE-Y0R4BF
at GMG to drop it to £39.75 guys. I caved in as I fancy playing it now and for the sake of saving £5-£10 I did not want to wait until later on in the year as I maybe even busier by then.

My main concern was I am not seeing this on any key sites so it might be from authorised sellers only meaning price won’t come down so easily. Probably won’t be a significant discount until winter sales and I don’t fancy waiting. The original FF7 is one of my all time favourites so I don’t mind paying more than usual for this.

Tbf it also includes intergrade and all the extra deluxe items from the PS4/5 version. For £40 it’s a good deal, intermission on its own is £15

Soldato
I grabbed it for 39$ through GMG with a discount code, very unlikely it'll drop to anywhere near that, especially after it goes up to the bonkers retail price. I've waited long enough.

Associate
Those people who bought the PC Steam version, Can you share you thoughts on the Game so far. Is it Stutter free. Have you had any issues?

Back
Top Bottom