Final Fantasy XV

It amuses me, all the people I see around commenting on how they completed the game within a few days, and here I am, headed towards 20 hours in and I am only on chapter 2 currently (just got to level 20, got plenty to do)

Level 4, wandering to a treasure spot, suddenly a level 38 Sasquatch (I think) appears.. I'm gonna stay in during nights.. treasure can wait! What does levelling up do?

I know and use the AP skills.

I bought a Broadsword I think it is, slightly more damage and was cheap. The map doesn't look as big as I hoped. I remember seeing a MGS phantom pain vs this game map and it was HUGE.

https://imgur.com/gallery/g48eQ This is the one I mean.

Is the in game map "it"? It was said by a guy working on the game it was incomparable to others on the market.

Last edited:
♫ i want to ride my Chocobo all day! ♫ :D

It's the little things that make this game.

My wife is finding him infuriating....I find him hilarious.

I am about lvl 30 and just started chapter 5. Once I figured out link strikes combat became so so so much easier.

What Tech abilities are people using?

using Ignis regroup tech ability for a quick hp fix and stat boost is great but when you get Prompto's Gravi shot ability large fights become laughable. Not really sure what one to use for Gladio, I am currently using the dawnhammer or whatever it is for the big single target smash.

On chapter 3 on the the normal difficulty with wait mode switched off. Been grinding a little, now level 17 across the board.

I'm almost six hours in, constantly torn between taking my sweet time and wanting to get it wrapped up before I read a spoiler or something.

Ironically, speaking of which;

Just got the third Royal sword from behind the waterfall.

Superb game.

I bought a Broadsword I think it is, slightly more damage and was cheap. The map doesn't look as big as I hoped. I remember seeing a MGS phantom pain vs this game map and it was HUGE.

https://imgur.com/gallery/g48eQ This is the one I mean.

Is the in game map "it"? It was said by a guy working on the game it was incomparable to others on the market.

The map is HUGE mate....you spend a fair amount of time in the car travelling to a new quest point and that drive can take up to 5 minutes sometimes....which is pretty long sitting there waiting to arrive....any bigger and it would be ridiculous.

But aside of the combat (which I dont really like) this is the best final fantasy ive played in years...since 10...love it!

But aside of the combat (which I dont really like) this is the best final fantasy ive played in years...since 10...love it!

Same. The combat isn't good. It's not bad either - just overly chaotic and messy. Otherwise it's great and reminds me of Shenmue in a few ways. It's chilled, lots of stuff to do and nice little details.

Same. The combat isn't good. It's not bad either - just overly chaotic and messy. Otherwise it's great and reminds me of Shenmue in a few ways. It's chilled, lots of stuff to do and nice little details.

I personally think the combat is terrible....its hold O to attack or hold Square to dodge......all the tactics of old really go out the window and the camera angles make it horrendous, especially if fighting near bushes or trees....but the rest of the game is so good, I can overlook it to some degree.

I actually quite like the combat. Timing the square to dodge and jump behind the target for link strikes can often look great. I agree though the camera work in small spaces can get a bit crazy.

This has become one of my favourite ff games

20hrs in only on Chapter 3, been too busy doing the sidequests and power levelling, currently level 30+, I'm bad for making myself OP at the beginning of games.

Same with FFX I must be able to Overkill everything before I can advance.

Questions about the season pass.

I know there is going to be DLC that'll have stories for the 3 friends, But I've heard you get extra little content now like the Day one pre order stuff? Is that true?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom