Finally beths main brain scan results

On the point about accepting some help from the OCUK members, m8 I know it is tough but you have to concentrate on your family, money worries ontop of that will only make it harder. Besides, these bunch of geeks (myself included) think nothing about spending silly amounts on games, hardware, RC cars and so on.

My thoughts exactly.

Computer parts < spending money on something that matters ...

As a neuroscientist myself - this has severely upset me and I can't even begin to imagine how disheartened you may feel. I have no money whatsoever (I'm about ten pounds of my overdraft limit - but start working again next week) but as soon as I get some I will donate to this worthy cause.

She is a beautiful little girl and the video of her truly brought tears to my eyes. The guys you're working with truly are the best and I look forward to hopefully collaborating with them in the future and having the opportunity to work towards cures for children such as Bethany.

On a side note - as treasurer for the Neuroscience Society at Nottingham University I will be letting them all know about this cause and, indeed, our tutors to see if we can drum up some more support for you all.

My thoughts are with you.
Mike.

Good luck mate, i hope things improve!

Ive just read the 1st post from all the threads that gilly has pointed out in his donation thread in GD and i belive this to be the saddest series of threads i have ever seen although i do want to see more as i want to see her get better!

If im feeling this bad after reading i can only imagine how your feeling.

Good luck fella.

Look after her :)

James.

EDIT: p.s. shes a lil cutie aint she!!

just wanted to extend the best wishes of my family to Bethany, yourself and your family skywalker, like me they are humbled by your strength during such a stressful time and you are all in our prayers.

dave

Was going to post a link to this thread on the Steam users forum (the biggest forum I know of). This might considerably bump the donations but I know there's a lot of idiots lurk there too and I don't want to particularly open the floodgates for idiotic comments.

What do you think?

Best wishes and prayers to you and yours Skywalker!

Back
Top Bottom