Finally got my dream car :)

Stunning cars, I had one more or less identical to yours, albeit only six weeks as a friend let me borrow it. Was an amazing car and nothing like the CSL I owned at same time. Mine was stage one tuned, about 420 horses and was very thirsty. :D

its-beautiful_zps8b7aab8a.jpg

This car is something the R35 GTR will never be able to match. This and the R32 GTR are to me the best fast Nissans ever made. The "sellout" nature of the R35 means they are everywhere whereas the previous gens always have that awesome appeal because of their rarity.

Would love a R32 or R34 V-Spec II at some point during my life.

I agree, or an R33 aswell. All 3 are absolutely stunning cars, especially an R32 in I think it was Gun Grey metallic. Trouble is with skylines, if you look on autotrader and ebay (i looked last night after seeing this thread:P) they're all modded with lowering kits and huge exhausts and a lot of stuff under the bonnet (which I'm not necessarily fussed about) but i'd like one like the OP's possibly modded under the bonnet, but looking relatively stock on the outside

Lovely, its a car that I don't think circumstances would ever really allow me to own - never even been in one actually ( been in a stagea that was mental, but never the real deal)

This car is something the R35 GTR will never be able to match. This and the R32 GTR are to me the best fast Nissans ever made. The "sellout" nature of the R35 means they are everywhere whereas the previous gens always have that awesome appeal because of their rarity.

Nice R34, congrats. It is rare in the UK yes. Probably around 100 left in the UK (maybe less) so that helps in holding value. A lot are disgustingly modified and wouldn't be worth much. Standard ones are best or those with sensible, proven mods by respected tuners.

The R35 is of course a far better car in nearly every way as one would expect. Ridiculously underpriced when first released (£55k) and then price hiked up to £70/75k when the yen strengthened and nissan realised they were generally undercharging for it. This has resulted in MY09 and MY10 R35s having created a somewhat unique market where if you bought at the right time and sell now, you may lose no money or if lucky, your car may appreciate. I bought an MY09 R35 (59 plate) 2 years ago and just sold it for more than I bought it for (only £3k more, but still...never had a car that appreciated before).

Back
Top Bottom