Finally got my dream car :)

I'll be happy when I have an E21 323i. Sadly it will almost certainly mean a bit of a restoration jobbie if I don't want to break the bank.

I bet it is like Christmas whenever you see it sitting there. :D

Good job on managing to save up for that long, not sure I'd managed to stay on task as long as that!
Stunning looking motor, makes me put a skyline back on my list of wants.
But that garage :eek: I really, really, really am jealous of that!!

Fantastic, well done! :) A stunning example!

When I played Gran Turismo I used to most times end up with a 1000+bhp Mitsubishi GTO, rather than the Skyline GTR!

Always wanted a bayside one too, I had a silver one many years back made the ground shake when you drove by, and ATE fuel, 6x1200cc rc injectors+ 6x800cc injectors on a motec m800.

Last edited:
would love to read more about the garage

you should post something in home and bargain

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=151

Not a bad idea that, hadnt occured to me, I took lots of photos as I went. I'll do a write up tonight or tomorrow and post all the pics.

Always wanted a bayside one too, I had a silver one many years back made the ground shake when you drove by, and ATE fuel, 6x1200cc rc injectors+ 6x800cc injectors on a motec m800.

Mine is loud but not too bad, fuel is good. When I bought it, it was on fumes so put £50 in and drove the 100 miles back as gently as I could, since then ive been out in it about 6 times, 10-15 , mile trips and ive got about 1/3 of a tank left. I worked out it did 29mpg on the motorway back, 6th gear is really tall and I stuck to 70.

In terms of modifications it has:

HKS 2610 turbo's
HKS R Type intercooler kit
HKS mushroom airfilters
HKS hard pipes
HKS F-Con V Pro piggy back ecu
Apexi Power FC ecu
Greddy profec b-spec 2 boost controller
Tomei poncam cam kit
Exedy twin plate carbon clutch
Stoptech brakes

plus a whole bunch of other bits and pieces like nismo carbon pillar trims, tein bonnet lifters, alloy oil catch tank, polished cam/rocker covers, carbon slam panel, etc .

Back
Top Bottom