Firefox 4.0 available to download. Official Release tomorrow

I cant find anything?

Found a fix, it's when you install new tab homepage onto 4 fix works and is here

http://support.mozilla.com/my/questions/791190#answer-150151

;)

Also

Will have a look for that, one other thing is there any way to get my custom fav folders to the top bar rather than having to click "bookmarks" then selecting the folder then selecting the favorite link?

Thanks

Right click on the home button and tick "Bookmarks Toolbar" and you can then drag and drop the folders in :D

Now I'm happy!

Last edited:
I searched the thread and didn't come up with anything so I assume it's something on my end, but I seem to have hit a bit of a snag. Firefox 4 won't remember my passwords, which is getting a little tedious now. The option to remember them is active, however it doesn't prompt me to save the passwords on any website. I've searched for a solution online but nothing that has come up has worked. Does anyone have any idea what the issue could be? :confused:

I searched the thread and didn't come up with anything so I assume it's something on my end, but I seem to have hit a bit of a snag. Firefox 4 won't remember my passwords, which is getting a little tedious now. The option to remember them is active, however it doesn't prompt me to save the passwords on any website. I've searched for a solution online but nothing that has come up has worked. Does anyone have any idea what the issue could be? :confused:

I was going to say about this as I have the same issue, not found a fix as yet :(

Create a new profile then re-import your extensions and bookmarks and favourites. You should now be prompted to save passwords in the new profile.

Sounds like a corrupt profile really.

Back
Top Bottom