Folding@home News 17th - 24th September

Soldato
My electric is one thing which is no problem for me , I don't even WANT to have to sell my items, I was awake 48 hours till last night because of been ****** of about been ripped off and were else I can get some money from to not have to sell my pc items, im not even poor or nothing , my wage is decent its just become a VERY hard time of year , the £250 backdated school lunch money didn't help :( all cars need insurance , tax , mot . it's just all mine run out with in 4 days of each other.

did I just read what you said right? youd DONATE me a card ? ive read that 3 times and still struggling to make sure it correct.

that's still a card worth a few quid and you offering to donate it? , id love to say yes I would feel like a tramp lol

even though ive sold the 970 im trying to see if I can get another work unit done and make it to the post offie at the end of the day so I can get one last work unit from it LOL

Last edited:
Soldato
he is a legend I have no words to colin that can really say enough.

I even told him ill send him some money to at the least cover postage and here is his reply

I'll cover postage, dinna worry about that.

it was only 3 weeks ago or so that currob also did the same thing, he sent me a wifi adaptor and covered postage his self.

hay cad , that 1 million you was wanting to hit soon passed lol you've done 2.3 million now

Last edited:
Associate
Hey guys, its 1am here in India, final night shift and leaving the rig in about 9 hrs. Will be in Inverness on Friday morning.
I've prepared my brother who is a sparky to add a couple of sockets in my attic space as I realised there is only one currently for the tv amplifier. I have a Cat6 cable to terminate up there also or might get myself a wee wifi dongle. Another reason to use the x79 deluxe again, it has wifi !
I'll try upload some pics to the rig cruncher thread, when its done. I have a motherboard tray from my old CM Stacker which I'm going to mount my x79 to. That's my weekend sorted. The only thing I might need get is another psu, I'll see how things go.

Monday I'll be at the post office ;) I'm not looking for Legend status (oh that's a good name for a project) I have the card sitting looking lonely and I'd rather it went to someone who has been trying hard for the team and will make use of it. Just plug it in and crunch is all I ask :D

Roll on !

Back
Top Bottom