Football Banter Thread

why's there an us?! he's the mug, he could have been so much more. i'd rather have earned millions more by being a real footballer rather then focusing my energies looking like a tit on social media.

Not sure he would ever have earned much more elsewhere and he wouldn't have been able to trade off being a United player. When he stops playing football he will try and move into being an influencer I reckon.

Not sure he would ever have earned much more elsewhere and he wouldn't have been able to trade off being a United player. When he stops playing football he will try and move into being an influencer I reckon.
wouldn't have had to go elsewhere, maybe, if he'd been more focused on his football career.

edit: he'll be on love island and i'm a celebrity soon as his football career dries up i reckon.

I just cannot see Forest being able to pay £200k pw

Its a silly sum for someone of his ability but if you looked at it purely financially. Thats just over £10m for the year. Lets say a player of his calibre would be £80k/week if you paid a transfer fee for them like normal. So they are essentially paying £6m more than his normal worth. Its not horrendous when you think about it like that.

That being said, I have just seen other places suggesting he is on £130k + bonuses. Either way, I'm not sure its a bad deal for them and its a 1 year contract so if he doesn't work out its not the end of the world.

why's there an us?! he's the mug, he could have been so much more. i'd rather have earned millions more by being a real footballer rather then focusing my energies looking like a tit on social media.

Yeah but you don't. That's my point. Any way, I agree with you to an extent, that it's stupid but then plenty of people do stupid stuff.

Broadly speaking yeah there is an attitude problem in the United dressing room, no denying that. I guess that people egos grow when the end up being paid millions to sit on their arse/play tiktok.

Back
Top Bottom