Football Banter Thread

That was pretty **** thing to say to be honest. I will assume the kid may not know much about what happened regarding the 'air disaster' but I will go on and say he will probably be raised a little **** like his dad.

Last edited:

Not banter, just another demonstration of how carried away some of them are getting.

Imagine saying that on camera with your son joining in.
Another idiot that should be named, shamed and banned from every ground in the country. It’s in no way comparable to munich but the idiot seems to have forgotten 2 of our own fans were lost travelling to a game in an aircraft disaster not that long ago.

Perfect thing to show the players before the game before we batter them like we did in the 90's.
This post really annoys me. This isn't and shouldn't be twisted into a 'Newcastle' thing. It's a single idiot that doesn't represent the wider Newcastle fan base, something as a Utd fan I'd hope you would agree with given that a noisy minority of Utd fans regularly behave in a similar way. Those fans don't represent the Utd fan base either, they too are just a group of ****s.

It looks photoshopped to me, I hope so anyway. It's an awful taunt but people do dark humor all the time and the world doesn't blow up in rage. This forum (in general) has made a ton of Madeline McCan jokes and people don't want to lynch the poster. Both were innocent kids.

It looks photoshopped to me, I hope so anyway. It's an awful taunt but people do dark humor all the time and the world doesn't blow up in rage. This forum (in general) has made a ton of Madeline McCan jokes and people don't want to lynch the poster. Both were innocent kids.
Yeah agree it looks shopped. Grim either way.

Back
Top Bottom