Football Banter Thread

I thought it looked shopped as well. What goes through your mind to come up with something like that?

90% chance they'll say something along the lines of their phone being hacked, if someone was offended, it was the beer. Some football fans are the worst.

Excellent, hopefully they are out of a job as well. Although, people like that, I suspect they probably didn't have one to begin with

Both are already out of a job. They’ve both been removed from all football teams, cricket teams, golf clubs they were involved in and both are on pub watch for all the pubs local to them.

Last edited:
Wow, that's swift.

I hate social media, bloody detest it for a lot of reasons, but for this kind of thing, it really is very good at making sure people get found out
Whilst this is true, it's also pretty dangerous. As Ayahuasca pointed out, pretty much every detail of these guys lives is now public and it wouldn't be a huge shock if one or both end up getting their heads kicked in as a result of this. I'm not defending them nor saying they're not guilty but what if the image doing the rounds was a photoshop or the next incident when the wrong person's details gets exposed.

Pled guilty, sentencing on the 17th.
"District judge James Gould told him “your actions are utterly deplorable” and that all sentence options were open, including a prison sentence."

The other lad didn't do anything legally wrong, but he'll be looking over his shoulder for the next few years that's for sure.

Although they are sick, I don't condone anyone physically attacking them as a form of vigilantism. Their lives are already in the mud.

Last edited:
I thought it looked shopped as well. What goes through your mind to come up with something like that?

90% chance they'll say something along the lines of their phone being hacked, if someone was offended, it was the beer. Some football fans are the worst.
She said his "totally unacceptable" actions were "out of character" and may have been influenced by alcohol.
Colour me shocked.

384098665_706032064895181_7902400723555511064_n.jpg

I agree with him. Women pundits have never played the male game, men have. Women should stick women’s football and men to men’s football.

It seems like you have to shoehorn a woman in everywhere these days.

I think Sky may have got the message about Karen Carney. Seemed like she had been brought in as a permanent pundit alongside Neville and Carra, but she only lasted 2 or 3 shows and hasn’t been on since, and I haven’t seen Eni Aluko in donkeys on sky

Back
Top Bottom