Football Fixtures 22-23rd March **Spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Props to king kev for masterminding that crushing defeat of second from bottom fulham, its all going to be ok now! top 4 finish next season!
;)

Top 4 without a doubt, that's exactly what all Newcastle fans will be saying....

....the media will say....

...which everyone will believe.

As for the game, wasn't great, but we were fairly comfortable and should have scored a few more.

Edit- 4 in 7 for the out of form Owen now.

Last edited:
Don
Good win for Leeds. Hope we can carry the form through our next 4 games. Walsall were above us and the next 4 games are all against sides around us.

We made them look really bad. Really happy with the performance, Beckford always seems to score when the TV camera's are watching :( Freedman looks to be a great signing.

Man of Honour
Beckford was poo today, but of course Eddie Gray and Allan Pope were licking his bum on the phone-in after the game. Saying how he came to life with a proper player alongside him that can do the link-up play with the midfield and pick out Beckford's runs.

Beckford should've had at least 4 today.

We'd have been in trouble if Mooney had scored, and he should have.

Soldato
im tense about tomorrow. I just hope we dont see liverpool / man u game turn into a kicking match, with ronaldo being fouled and torres being fouled as the only way to stop their threat - the match has potential :)

Don
Beckford was poo today, but of course Eddie Gray and Allan Pope were licking his bum on the phone-in after the game. Saying how he came to life with a proper player alongside him that can do the link-up play with the midfield and pick out Beckford's runs.

Beckford should've had at least 4 today.

We'd have been in trouble if Mooney had scored, and he should have.

Aye he missed some real chances but in the end won us the game, we have to rely on him too much to score really.

Was going to say if Mooney had scored it would have changed the game, as it happened they couldn't muster one shot on target and we well deserved the win.

Soldato
im tense about tomorrow. I just hope we dont see liverpool / man u game turn into a kicking match, with ronaldo being fouled and torres being fouled as the only way to stop their threat - the match has potential :)

Unfortunately, tight marking often seems to be enough to nullify Ronaldo in the big games.

Man of Honour
I love watching attractive football, but I also like a good defensive display. I enjoy seeing Ashley Cole mark him out of games, I can appreciate that.

Doesn't need a lot of goals to be a good game. Not for proper footy fans :)

Soldato

The only potential is the betting on how many united are going to win by.

Permabanned
West ham should have won that game, how many chances did they have....

Jagielka had a stinker, he looked well of the pace, they really missed Yobo.

Good result for us, if we can get a draw tomorrow, then the pressure's off for the derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom