Football Fixtures 22-23rd March **Spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Heard a rumour Vidic might not be playing and Brown and O'Shea will be playing centre back. Hope the rumours are untrue. Talk about suicide :(

Not hopeful today.

Soldato
Setanta Sports News reporting VDS & Saha passed fit. Ferdinand out with back injury :(

Well that couldn't have turned out better for us, VDS had an absolute shocker at Anfield and Saha is useless (not that he'll play anyway?)

Rio's put some top performances in against us recently.

Don
Reina, Aurelio, Carragher, Skrtel, Arbeloa, Mascherano, Alonso, Gerrard, Babel, Kuyt, Torres. Subs: Itandje, Hyypia, Riise, Benayoun, Crouch.

Don
As expected from us. Like i said the other day it's a free game for us and it's even more so with Everton drawing yesterday. Hopefully it's a good game and we win :)
Nothing confirmed yet so as young Baz has said a miraculous recovery isn't out of the question just yet ;)

You doubted me? :p

Soldato
would have been better with tevez and nani for giggs and scholes, hopefully there on the bench, still a good team!

i know there past there day, but i still believe that giggs and scholes have something special for us before they both retire, i don't think they will retire on a low.

Last edited:
Associate
I know that Rio was going to play today Fergie always plays them mind games. Dont know about today if we get a early goal i think we get the 3points. The more the game goes on and we dont score i think united will just get them late goals again. Let see what Ronaldo does today.

Soldato
I've been excited about this match (Liverpool ofc) all week. Sadly I find out that our Sky in Italy is broken and that it is certain that I will not be able to watch the match. I am gutted and saddened to the point of tears as I only ever miss our matches if I'm ill or we suffer a family tradgedy.
RIP Sky :(

If anyone (this is almost certainly against the rules, but I'm desperate to watch) knows where I can watch the match online with an ISDN connection I'll buy you a cheezburger or summat.

Liverpool to win 2-1 Steven Gerrard to score at 66th minute, Rooney to score at 15th minute, Torres to score at 88th minute.

Hopefully Chelsea will give Arsenal a good hiding today!

Good luck lads :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom