Football Fixtures 22-23rd March **Spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
maybe not as much as he used to but certainly still much more than "most players"

He doesnt dive anywhere near as much as he used to, and when he dives, its generally (ok theres a few that arent) fouls anyway, just over done with a slight dive.

Either way, many do, Torres did a shocking dive the other week.

Soldato
Evidence ?

He plays for United, that's all the evidence he will need through his rose tints. ;)

I'm mega disappointed at Giggs AND Scholes playing again. Surely Ferie can see that this year they just aren't good enough. Heh, what do I know they will probably end up scoring and setting a goal up each.

Soldato
He plays for United, that's all the evidence he will need through his rose tints. ;)

I'm mega disappointed at Giggs AND Scholes playing again. Surely Ferie can see that this year they just aren't good enough. Heh, what do I know they will probably end up scoring and setting a goal up each.

Who would you choose out of the two, to play though?

Soldato
I would have gone with Tevez on the left instead of Giggs

I would've thought Nani/Ronaldo mixing it up myself.

I think scholes on form can be brilliant, Giggs has been too inconsistent recently.

Still shocked why hes playing one forward at OT.

And Rooney CANNOT score one-on-one's, gr.

Soldato
what annoys me about giggs these days is he thinks he can determine where a balls going to go and dosnt attempt to run, which ive seen him do many of times.

Soldato
what annoys me about giggs these days is he thinks he can determine where a balls going to go and dosnt attempt to run, which ive seen him do many of times.

He doesnt try to tackle, he goes to one side and then they literally side-step and they have gone.

Soldato
a booking already :rolleyes:
anyone who's watching is the game looking rough?

Some strong challenges. But not overly rough.

The booking was pretty obvious though, but the penalty should have been given.

You dont have to fall down to get a penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom