Football - Spoilers 4th/5th March

Associate
Coo - here's a first - I get to put this weekends spoilers thread up.

Aston Villa v Portsmouth, 15:00
Fulham v Arsenal, 15:00
Liverpool v Charlton, 17:15
Middlesbrough v Birmingham, 15:00
Newcastle v Bolton, 15:00
West Brom v Chelsea, 12:45
West Ham v Everton, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, 05 March 2006
Man City v Sunderland, 13:30
Tottenham v Blackburn, 16:00

Associate
bolton are a good side these days and have a solid defense, and they have there own shay given with jaaskilinen (sp), and with our lack of strike options am gonna predict a 1-1 draw, although the win would be great for us.

come on the toon!

Soldato
Arsenal need to win, Blackburn and tottenham to draw tomorrow and newcastle to win and everton to win.

Then arsenal could still be in with the chance to finish 4th

Nim

Nim

Associate
Arsenal are just completely outplaying us. We've forgotten how to attack, and right on the same day, they've remembered how to play confident football. And seeing as half-time changes aren't exactly Chris Coleman's strong suit, this could get a bit ugly.

All that said, Niemi would have saved both of the goals if he was playing. He had to screw himself up before our biggest few weeks of the season, didn't he :(

Soldato
We're all over Fulham at the moment apparently, the only thing that's stopping us from scoring more is some poor finishing. Adebayor has missed a sitter from 6 yards out, and Henry's smacked a couple over the bar.

Associate
This is the most 1 sided game I've watched for a while. Can't think of one Fulham chance and every thime we go forward it looks like we're going to score. Henry actually looks up for it for once.

Nim

Nim

Associate
I'd quite like to see the possession stats for this game. Can't be far off 80-20.

Actually, thinking about it, I'd rather not know.

Oh snap, 3-0.

Edit: Ah yes, the exact same goal as the first two. What the hell is Volz playing at today?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom