Football - Spoilers 4th/5th March

Nim

Nim

Associate
Weebull said:
Ask Knight, he had a go at Volz before half-time. ;)
England International™ Zat Knight doesn't have the right to talk to anyone about poor defending this season. I can't even count the numbers of points he's cost us.

Excellent, 4-0. We should have sent the cheerleaders out for the second half.

Soldato
SPL Round Up

Celtic 3 - 0 Aberdeen
Falkirk 1 - 2 Rangers
Hibernian 3 - 1 Dundee Utd
Inverness CT 0 - 1 Motherwell
Kilmarnock 1 - 0 Dunfermline

S Petrov 65 , S Maloney 74, M Zurawski 88 , the scorers for Celtic.......Roll on that SPL title ;)

Soldato
Big Kev said:
A great result for us today, just the ticket. :)

All I need now is for Calzaghe to knock out Lacy and England to bowl out India and I'm a very contented geezer this weekend. :)

Don't forget Tottenham to draw blackburn so Arsenal still have a chance to get 4th place.

Soldato
doubt we (newcastle) will carry on the winning streak next weekend.

a draw will be fantastic, but im predicting rooney wonder goals :(

but we are heading in the right direction

Man of Honour
Getting worried now, the three teams below us all have games in hand, which if won could see us slump to 8th position. That said I'm hoping we drop down a place in the table tomorrow, as that would mean that Blackburn beat Spurs and maintain our 2 point gap behind 4th spot.

Meanwhile the injuries are still a concern of which 6 are defenders. 8th choice leftback(TM) against Real Madrid again it would seem.

Man of Honour
Still not sure about the Robben incident:/
Drogba (Greening challenge) & Camara (diving for pen) were disgusting, Greenings overacting didn't help the Robben decision either:mad:
We were rubbish 1st half, but turned it on at times in the 2nd, gotta say their defence is rubbish though & a real striker would have buried them:)

Soldato
Cracking result today, just what we needed before Real. If we can gain some momentum with our form i think we'll be in for a good chance for 4th place. Our run in to the end of the season is pretty easy.

Soldato
Heard we battered them today. Good to see we have found some form and I just pray that we can keep it going in the CL and most importantly in the league.

Soldato
Charlton held on for another nil - nil draw at Anfield, they defended really well and thei keeper made 3 very good saves.

Liverpool finishing was the usual and charlton could have nicked it in the end if Euell had squared it rather than shooting.

Fowler thought he'd scored a loate winner again but was denied by the linesman though it looked onside in the replays

Back
Top Bottom