Football - Spoilers 4th/5th March

Soldato
Here's hoping he stays at the club, especially with Shearer leaving the pitch if not the club. We need a man who can direct play out on the pitch and Parker seems like the guy to fit the bill at the moment.

Panzer

Soldato
Vandle said:
Goal number 202 for the Geordie number 1 soul brother and a 6th game .

Have you read this months Viz?

Lets put it this way, in the letters page, a suggestion that shearer has still got a LOOOOOOONG way to go before he breaks the all time NUFC goal scoring record.

Soldato
atpbx said:
Have you read this months Viz?

Lets put it this way, in the letters page, a suggestion that shearer has still got a LOOOOOOONG way to go before he breaks the all time NUFC goal scoring record.
Yeah mate , gave me a chuckle.

I see Sunderland are doing well this afternoon.

Soldato
bungler said:
Here are some of the stats according to skysports.
Code:
Fulham	Team Name	Arsenal
0	  Goals	           4
3	  Shots on target  9
3	  Shots off Target 7
1	  Blocked Shots	   2
0	  Corners Won	   7
54%	Possession	  46%

Very surprised by the possession :confused:

Most of Arsenal's attacks were on the counter so I wouldn't be suprised, everytime Fulham lost the ball our players went at them at pace and before you knew it we had missed our chance and they had a goal kick ;) Just like the old days.....

Soldato
Was a good game , Keanes first goal was superb.
I hate Souness for getting rid of Craig Bellamy buy applaud him for getting as much as he did for Jenas.
What a whimp that kid is , no bottle at all - I even thought he was going to start crying towards the end.

Soldato
Some needed luck to get that win but what a goal by keano :D 4th place by 5 points & now the real test is ahead of us with Chelsea, Man U & Arsenal ahead of us all as away games!!

Soldato
Blackburn are the best away side I've seen play at Spurs all season. The worked hard for 90 minutes and played some decent football. It was only in the last 10-15 minutes that they reverted back to the dirty Blackburn of old.

It's no surprise that they're 6th in the league.

Soldato
Just goes to show what a poor manager Souness is, he near enough detroyed Blackburn as a footballing side, and with just the addition of a looney welshman and a fat guy, Hughes has them challanging for europe.

Back
Top Bottom