For Honor - Bushido Blade armoured up

Associate
Its fun but i think it will drop off in popularity pretty quick, ive only had about 20+ matches but already find it a bit boring. 4v4 domination seemed to be broken as it wouldn't load even though we had a full lobby.
1v1 and 2v2 seem to be fine.

Soldato
I played for a bit and it's pretty basic based on what I've played.

It's basically domination or control with swords and shields. It's looks and runs well and the combat is great but I don't think there's enough depth or variety in the actual game play to keep me interested. There's also too much going on on the screen and it's quite confusing. Bots everywhere.

Maybe I need to give it another go, but right now it's a big miss for me.

Permabanned
If this has the same ugly bloomy grainyness thats non-removable like R6 Seige then i am going to die of faceplam. Utterly ruined a good game for me and the performance is woeful too. Infact is there a good Ubisoft game out there? It makes me mad that they got this idea and ip and will take a crap on it with post processing and a massive hud for the impaired.

Associate
I tried the alpha/beta (whatever it was :D )this weekend and didn't like it at all unfortunately.

Bit of a shame since I liked the look of it before actually playing it!

Soldato
Been a while since I seen a game get such a love/hate reaction. It received massive streaming numbers on Twitch during the beta, I'd expect that will level out a few weeks after launch to be beaten out only by LoL and Dota2 is still impressive. The Injustice 2 beta which is going on right now didn't receive anywhere near the numbers For Honor did. People seem to absolutely love this or hate it, I didn't get much time (just a few hours) but from what I played I enjoyed.

Caporegime
Been a while since I seen a game get such a love/hate reaction. It received massive streaming numbers on Twitch during the beta, I'd expect that will level out a few weeks after launch to be beaten out only by LoL and Dota2 is still impressive.

Have to remember that a lot of them were sponsored streams, they hired a lot of the top streamers to play it.

Associate
Yup a lot of streamers I watch got PAID to play the Beta loads

Don't like these tactics personally as people might buy the game thinking their fav streamers will be playing it on release...when in fact most won't play it unless getting paid more or not at all.

Caporegime
I think it's fine as long as it's clear that it is sponsored. Cohh's my favourite streamer and he won't play a game if he's not interested in it, he was talking about it for a long time before the sponsorship it just happened to coincide with a game he was interested in.

Soldato
Didn't get long to play the closed Beta, but it felt like a decent improvement over the alpha.

Been trying to get the hang of the berserker. Plenty of depth in the game, you really need to learn all the movesets to be effective.

Open Beta next week.

Soldato
I really enjoyed the alpha and looking forward to the open beta next week. Had some decent fights and you soon pick up the combat. 1 vs 2 is hard but but you can run... Lol

Certainly is marmite though, I think you will get a few that get bored quick whilst others will want to master the combat. It's certainly something different though.

Back
Top Bottom