For the gym rats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've missed my leg day today, may do it on Saturday/Sunday.

Am on some blood pressure medication and feel really energy less so don't think it would have been very productive.

Get in and do it, sometimes the sessions you are not feeling up for turn out to be the best ones!

Was 6 weeks into a really good program, but last week and next week I'm travelling heavily with work which sucks. Gonna take my trainers and just try and do as much CV as possible

I just recently switched from a day on day off full body workout which was 3-days.
Now I am doing 5-day split:
Delts, Traps, Triceps & Abs
Back
Off
Chest, Biceps, Forearms & Abs
Quads
Hamstrings, Calves & Abs
Off

Loving it so far - although freaking hardwork!
(It makes a day like today tough to get motivated. Played 18holes of golf a 2 hour football practice and now it's Friday night :( must get going soon....)

Whilst I was doing squats on friday, one of the big gay guys started dancing to some pap dance tune that was playing. He was doing the whole run-the hands-through-the-hair thing and wiggling his hips - it was ****ing traumatic! [shiver]

I was training legs yesterday morning, started pretty well... then a stripper came in for the owners 50th.

... I didn't do much training after that. :D

LOL. I found that my chest sets really struggled after i did a big shoulders set, due to working the front (don't know the name) bit of the chest. How much do you weigh atm Wardie? I have almost got to 20kg on the shoulder press but am way off on my biceps... i weigh about 63kg.

Around 64KG.

Training shoulders before chest is pretty bad idea really. Your front delts are quite heavily involved in pressing so it's no suprise.

Targets for December 12th...

Squat: 120KG
Bench: 100KG
Leg Press: 200KG+

Much be quite awkward like that!

Captain planet i just went down to the gym, but the dam gym card wouldn't unlock the door..even though the light went green and it beeped at me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom