For the gym rats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gareth.e - Dont do squats other than to parallel or below, end of story, no debate, its plain wrong. You will go higher and higher with more and more weight and be just another moron with crap form.

Go a2g and lift what you can

Shoulders play a large part in benching, good front delts and a good connection between the pecs and delts is a must. Heavy flyes will help here

Cheers for the reply

I 100% realise what your saying it was a one off after all.. No way do I want to become one of those guys that do 150kg+ but can't go more than 1/4 down.. Just thought I would mix it up for once (and I was feeling rough), going back to 90kg next week don't worry :p

Do you bench the way powerlifters do? Or body builders? I'm really considering giving the powerlifters way (traps back n tris) a go at and then mixing them up..

Why not just believe him? :confused:

Because i respect people who lift big and look big. I dont respect people who talk big.

I fully believe that TANK lives up to his numbers, but as he is one of the most impressive lifters here and naturally as a result commands some respect from the other members i think its only fair that he put some pics up! As should anyone else spouting big lifts or measurements, i hear way too many people spouting about how they lifted this or that, its easily backed up by pics and most of us have pics up and compared to many forums we are a forgiving and supportive lot so the question is why NOT put up pics?

Would someone be kind enough to check my squat form in this video? Want to make sure my form is OK before I increase weights.

I have no idea how to edit videos, so unfortunately its sideways :p, assumed Youtube would have something built in which can rotate it for you, obviously not.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-u1ltbEmjCA

Thanks

no problems there m8, looks good, id go lower personally but looks like your hitting parallel

I have tried everything, but what works the most is exfoliating to death that really seems to of faded them from a dark purple to a light silver if you know what I mean.

Because i respect people who lift big and look big. I dont respect people who talk big.

I fully believe that TANK lives up to his numbers, but as he is one of the most impressive lifters here and naturally as a result commands some respect from the other members i think its only fair that he put some pics up! As should anyone else spouting big lifts or measurements, i hear way too many people spouting about how they lifted this or that, its easily backed up by pics and most of us have pics up and compared to many forums we are a forgiving and supportive lot so the question is why NOT put up pics?

You're quite in order requesting pics, i 100% agree with your post. But to be fair, i think everyone in the "Powerlifting Totals" thread should back up their claims with pics, or it all just seems like a pointless thread to me :confused:

While on that topic, i recently saw, on another BB forum, where some guy was showing 'his' pics all over the place, turns out they were someone else's! cos the real owner turned up and rumbled him :D

I'll try to find it.

Would someone be kind enough to check my squat form in this video? Want to make sure my form is OK before I increase weights.

I have no idea how to edit videos, so unfortunately its sideways :p, assumed Youtube would have something built in which can rotate it for you, obviously not.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-u1ltbEmjCA

Thanks

I would say that you should have the bar lower a bit, thats about all that can be said from that angle :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom