For the gym rats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chest day today - was not too bad although felt my left shoulder giving me a bit of grief :(
Incline Bench:
3x6 : 90KG
1 x 6 : 100KG

Flat DB Press:
1 x 8 : 40KG
3 x 6 : 50 KG

Cable Cross:
4 x 10

Incline Bench:
2 x 10 : 80KG
2 x 8 : 100KG

Followed by some bicep and ab work.

OH god so it begins already!!! The 'hey it's a new year I want to lose weight and build muscle but I have no idea but that doesn't matter' brigade have already started lol !!!
I saw one guy doing some kind of cross / hybrid bench press/skull cross/wtf exercise ???? Oh well I'll give them about 3-4weeks

yeah i hate the whole new years resoloution thing.

"Oh quick look! the clock really is ticking and im one pie short of an early bath, better lug myself down to the gym and do totally the wrong thing for a totally inadequate amount of time for a week or two so i can smugly tell all my uncaring friends that i'm 'slimming' over a pie and a pint"

Its an aspect of humanity that i've come to pity and even despise a little. Token gestures to make yourself feel better. Here's an idea, actually do something instead of talking about it.

What do you guys make of this?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110488221

Do you think this is real? Is it really possible whilst growing at that age to gain so much in just one year ? Nearly 70lbs :eek:

he isnt 70 lbs heavier lol but its good going and just about possible. Chances are he uses though, its just more likely. You see it goes like this, if he uses steroids, even low dose fairly 'safe' substances, the gains he's made would be good but fairly standard for someone on a decent diet and intelligent cycle. If he's NOT taking anything then his gains would be EXCEPTIONAL even with a superb diet/supplement/training reigeime.

My thoughts are that hes possibly natural and has been training longer than he says and that he is older than he says. If he is 24 as discovered and he has trained for about 18 months with good diet and training his gains at his height would be reasonable. At the end of the day natural or not doesnt make any difference here, he has made great gains and gotten himself a good physique. The hows and the whens and the whys are mere semantics

first off - impressive body

Now, if that is really such a small time frame as he is saying then he has either godlike genes or is on something (regardless of the claims he is not).
If its over a longer period then fair enough.

Still, end of the day he has what he wanted, a good body :]

The youtube account isn't his, otherwise the comments left by the uploader would read odd on some of them (Third person).

Looks like a huge gain for only a year, he would have to be stupid to be using at such a young age when his own hormones/bodies control over hormones are going wild. His size now is possible naturally and who knows what's possible if you begin training at the right age.

Still, that's an impressive body, his triceps are awesome and I'd imagine hee has a personal trainer or spent a long time learning about bodybuilding not to just rush off and attempt to build his Bi's only.

Yeah I'm most impressed by the symmetry and overall balance he has. You can also see in his +7month pic he decided to work on upper chest at some point :p

I'm not really worried about the time frame or if he is juicing or not.. either could be a lie.

I was just going by the thread title .. 70 lbs does seem excessive :p either way natural or not still impressive given the timeframe

I finally have the feeling everything is falling into place with my routine now , got used to the eating etc. and seem to be hitting at least 1 PB per workout which is encouraging.

I think Ive finally gleaned enough info out of threads like this and got my behind in gear.

I need to ditch around 2 stones at the mo, as im a fat (but not unfit) SOB, ive incorporated some compound exercises into my routines, weights are light at the mo, im working on getting the intensity and form right, even so, ive found the DL to be the one that kills me:eek: woke up the day after really feeling it, im ok today tho.Did some light squats today for the 1st time ever so lets see what tomorrow brings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom