Former Russian double agent seriously ill in Salisbury.

Caporegime
So head of the GRU has "died after a serious and long illness". I'm not one for conspiracy theories but this seems "convenient".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46298959

hmmm appointed in 2016... so they chose to appoint someone who was already suffering from a serious "long term" illness, back in 2016?

Sounds perfectly normal, I'm sure people with only a couple of years left to live because of heart or lung conditions or cancer that can no longer be treated are newly appointed to high stress, high responsibility positions like head of govt departments or CEOs of large companies all the time.

Soldato
so what initiated the interviews with the policeman who was 'infected' - they had this on R4 pm programme, did the police lift some kind of embargo ?
why now ?

Soldato
So the copper that was affected says that he has lost everything. Surely he will get his house back as well as anything that is tested and not found contaminated returned? Plus anything that is destroyed will get replaced right?

Soldato
from earlier r4 description it was nore expediant to destroy possessions rather than establish contamination level.

I don't like this incestious relationship between the police and bbc , it's not disimilar to the Cliff Richard issue ... the policeman should have presented an interview for all news services.

Soldato
OP
Russia has a history of long term low level poisonings of people they want rid of. They did the same thing to the BP chief in Russia when they refused to sell up to Rosneft.

And sometimes they just have no option left other than to revert to the good old bullet to the head.

KMHZpyI.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Well there was that double agent they burned alive back in the 50s or 60s, filmed it and used it to warn new recruits against defecting.

Back
Top Bottom