Former Russian double agent seriously ill in Salisbury.

Caporegime
Good article on Russia's dual-pronged propaganda campaign:

The last couple of weeks, we have seen two major campaigns unfold within the pro-Kremlin disinformation machinery: the disinformation surrounding the poisoning of the Skripals, where the number of narratives spread about it from pro-Kremlin sources is now 31 (!); and the massive campaign targeting the latest chemical attack in Syria.

The disinformation campaign focused on the Skripal case has many similarities with the disinformation rolled out immediately following the downing of the civilian flight MH17, whereas the campaign targeting Syria is a predictable repetition of previous campaigns discrediting the suffering of civilians in the country.

(Source).

Soldato
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43833582

Wait, people are moaning that they can't get to these places. Do they not understand the whole nerve agent concept? :rolleyes:

Its killed the town center, they are offering free parking but its not helping, I work in Salisbury

They are not complaining about not being able to access the locations, its that until the other day there was no information about what was happening at them, and like I say its killing business here
Id imagine the sooner the locals get the all clear the sooner people might return

Caporegime
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43833582

I'm surprised its got basicaly unlimited persistence.

Normally you want your chemical weapon to dispute fairly quickly so your troops can advance into the former enemy positions.

Although I suppose this leads to the much darker conclusion that this agent is meant to targeting the enemies homeland/cities

Wait, people are moaning that they can't get to these places. Do they not understand the whole nerve agent concept? :rolleyes:

Caporegime
Hang on a minute, the CT types haven't answered your Litvinenko question yet!

I thought they said the cia? For god knows what reason but them they also said that this one couldnt have been Russia as why would Russia be stupid enough to use thier own brand of chemical weapon then imeditatly jumped on it being the cia because there may or may not have been a trace of an American chemical weapon in there despite by thier own logic that proving it couldn't have been america.

I've still got like 10 people to go

Man of Honour
Its killed the town center, they are offering free parking but its not helping, I work in Salisbury

They are not complaining about not being able to access the locations, its that until the other day there was no information about what was happening at them, and like I say its killing business here
Id imagine the sooner the locals get the all clear the sooner people might return

Ah, fair enough. I can imagine why people would avoid the place, even though the risk is minimal.

Man of Honour
After panicing everone with the headline "toxic hotspots may exist in salisbury" yesterday

they updated it this morning to "salisbury is safe from spy nerve agent" :)

its a town entirely dependant on tourism so not the best thing to be saying

It is a shame the media are so detached from this country. Russia had to do little, we have done most of the damage ourselves it would seem.

Caporegime
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...y-suspects-nerve-agent-attack-sergei-skripal/

Police and intelligence agencies have identified key suspects in the attempted assassination of Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia, The Telegraph understands.

Counter-terrorism police are now trying to build a case against “persons of interest”, who are believed to be back in Russia.

Well I'm just shocked by that!

What about the petroyuan and the gold standard and these false flags various posters have been banging on about... I thought the suspects were supposed to be the evil scientists at the UK govt lab up the road or something... can't believe they are Russian... what are the odds of that?

Caporegime
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...y-suspects-nerve-agent-attack-sergei-skripal/

What about the petroyuan and the gold standard and these false flags various posters have been banging on about... I thought the suspects were supposed to be the evil scientists at the UK govt lab up the road or something... can't believe they are Russian... what are the odds of that?

While i'm actually legitimately bored of this, i'll say this cause it amuses me.

I don't think Porton Downs is involved, but if a government or indeed top military brass wanted something to be, it wouldn't be all that out there to expect that the suspects would... you know be what they want them to be.

Caporegime
While i'm actually legitimately bored of this, i'll say this cause it amuses me.

I don't think Porton Downs is involved, but if a government or indeed top military brass wanted something to be, it wouldn't be all that out there to expect that the suspects would... you know be what they want them to be.
Well actually it would.

Much like the conspiracies of 9/11 where they said the BBC reported it before it happened etc that kind of involvement requires greatly increasing whos involved (it's now an entire police investigation team) and thus the chances for exposure.

Of course unless you as the conspirator personally take over the inveIstigation so you can control it without expanding the people in the know.

Fun and totally unrelated fact Putin president of Russia personally took over the investigation in the assassination murder of his major political rival Good friend Boris Nemtsov, unsurprisingly sadly however the investigation found no culprits despite Mr Putin's investigatory prowess

Caporegime

Well actually it would.

Much like the conspiracies of 9/11 where they said the BBC reported it before it happened etc that kind of involvement requires greatly increasing whos involved (it's now an entire police investigation team) and thus the chances for exposure.

Of course unless you as the conspirator personally take over the inveIstigation so you can control it without expanding the people in the know.

Fun and totally unrelated fact Putin president of Russia personally took over the investigation in the assassination murder of his major political rival Good friend Boris Nemtsov, unsurprisingly sadly however the investigation found no culprits despite Mr Putin's investigatory prowess

Soldato

The President of Czechia (or as wrongly called by British media Czech Republic), said on state media last night that after security services investigation, his country did produce members of the A230 family (aka Novichok) over the years, for research and testing purposes. Ofc the British media are completely silent today about this.

And also are completely silent on complains from Skirpal family and the Russian embassy, on why the Skirpals are locked and prohibited to talk to anyone, now they are out of the hospital. Also the Russian ambassador says that UK has no right to keep Yulia without access to anyone because she is Russian citizen who was visiting the country on holidays.

As for the telegraph you quote, spare me. Thats the right wind newspaper that always starts their lies with "understands". Dont forget all the lies they spout over the Brexit period, and during the last GE...

Back
Top Bottom