Formula Boinc 2017

Associate
@ozaudio

Looks like we're not short of CPU resource within the team. I can always find CPU resource to use, more so on a temporary basis just for a sprint but I haven't got a whole lot of GPU power.

Soldato
Ye I have noticed your fleet of systems you have going lol you did some very good numbers with those, like you I lack gpu power bit given the size of our team, unless we all have 10 gpus each we'll never do what other teams can. We are simply out numbered

Man of Honour
Next time there is a gpu sprint I should be able to help more, I cams in late last time.

I just don't have any cpu grunt to speak of. Although that may change in the near'ish future.

PDW

PDW

Associate
Not sure how but we have started in 1st place :)

League 3 looks to be where all the action is at, could be a hard battle down there :D

Soldato
Andy. Weather you say that as a joke or not, in the past I have also thought has that ever happened over some project choices. Like if a project is picked that isn't accepting new members or there is no work for ect

Associate
Actually its not bad for us as theres plenty of points to get (2 already) as we were pretty low, AnAndT are number 1 already so they cant get anymore points (only from sprint) full steam ahead even tho its not going to be high scoring

Back
Top Bottom