Fortnite Battle Royale

Caporegime
Is there a way to get the bullets out of a weapon? Sometimes I have two weapons of the same type and it would be better to empty one of them and drop it.

And what is the inventory limit? 5 items? Or is it 10? 5 items equipped and 5 unequipped?

Soldato
Jesus wept. Just how slow is the download? The download rate is constantly fluctuating between 90kB/s and 300kB/s, it won't go any higher. It's going to take ******* ages to download 7GB at those speeds.

Caporegime
The guyes behind PUBG are just salty sweaty nerds. They have made like 10 billion in sales yet their game is a pile of crap in terms of coding. It doesn't look like they know how to improve it either.

However it's a much better game in terms of gameplay. Fortnite is too arcadey and unrealistic. It's basically a team fortress version of PUBG. I don't like the RNG bullet direction. seems like a fun game if your playing solely for fun i imagine a lot of casuals and kids would love it.

Soldato
Well, just had five games and each one, bar the last, was a case of me landing and then getting killed within a few steps by someone armed with a sniper rifle. The last game I actually managed to run to a building before getting sniped. Haven't actually fired a gun myself yet.

Soldato
Really enjoying this game at the moment, HOWEVER, it is only fun if you land and can loot. As per above, there is nothing more annoying than landing and dying right away which seems to happen too often as someone just happens to get to a gun first. Just need to wait it out for that game where you land first, get a kill under your belt and proceed to loot.

Soldato
And another load of games where I get instapopped within 10s of landing. Not to mention the fact that loads of kills were being flashed on screen no more than 5s after the first person had left the bus. This game has some problems.

Soldato
Its great on the Xbox One, especially for free, as there is nothing like it on there, i play PUBG on PC thou, question, and i dont mean to team up, but is there a way for your friends to join the same solo server your on ? cant find option, i know there is duo/squad, but think it would be fun to play solo with friends and see who gets highest on the same server.

Soldato
Its great on the Xbox One, especially for free, as there is nothing like it on there, i play PUBG on PC thou, question, and i dont mean to team up, but is there a way for your friends to join the same solo server your on ? cant find option, i know there is duo/squad, but think it would be fun to play solo with friends and see who gets highest on the same server.

Not sure there is this option... This would be good though and would be interesting. Might just have to wait for custom servers (if they ever come)

Soldato
Hows the hacking? I have heard its a big problem, mainly because the game is free but of course PUBG proves it can happen even if its not. Anyone experienced anything?

Back
Top Bottom