** Forum Review Samples - Phanteks P600S **

Soldato
Got one of the really small dell inspirons gathering dust, I may re purpose into this if I get a cheap board 2nd hand that I can hopefully use for either streaming or as a linux system or something.

I’ve got to clean out my ITX HTPC so might get it installed into the case for the review :D

think @Connor@Overclockers would do have price sale on ITX bracket ? hehe

im thinking off doing one

seen only one nice one on PCP, but in evolve . damn looked so good. hoping 140mm AIO fits up top with 360 in the front

Soldato
i might still be buy one at some point, although GTX1660ti if its true is first on my list.. would be nice if there was more dual system cases from someone like Bequiet and Antec, i think its only Phanteks and they now have 3 dual system cases

Associate
OP
Hahaha, yeah but don't forget that the Evolv X and P600S dual system configuration also requires the Revolt X PSU as the case only has one PSU mount. It's a purpose built for the case, as it's a 1000/1200W Plat PSU with dual system config. I can totally sell you one at a good discount, but it's still an expensive piece of kit, especially if you're just doing it for fun with an old ITX system. ;)

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phan...-platinum-modular-power-supply-ca-086-pt.html

You might be able to do it without it, but it would probably require some modification to the case, wouldn't recommend it. XD

Associate
Hahaha, yeah but don't forget that the Evolv X and P600S dual system configuration also requires the Revolt X PSU as the case only has one PSU mount. It's a purpose built for the case, as it's a 1000/1200W Plat PSU with dual system config. I can totally sell you one at a good discount, but it's still an expensive piece of kit, especially if you're just doing it for fun with an old ITX system. ;)

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phan...-platinum-modular-power-supply-ca-086-pt.html

You might be able to do it without it, but it would probably require some modification to the case, wouldn't recommend it. XD

holy **** i mean mother of god, how bloody much you say

Associate
ok so i didnt win,congrats to all who did and thanks for the opportunity anyway, now to the main point looking forward to seeing these build pics (particularly the white) getting posted up to see if i am buying this model or not.

Soldato

Well to be honest if you want a proper review of the case I suppose I’ll need one of these and an ITX AM4 system along with it for review purposes.

Just send to the same address cheers :p

Soldato
It is going to be interesting moving from my Silverstone FT-02, another top performing air-cooling case, with noise dampening for this, went for the black one with no window in the end, as although I have some LEDs I don't really rate them.

If anyone wants a Silverstone FT-02 for free (only P&P) or collect from Cambs area, please let me know. In particular @texasjohn as it is for his son, as this case is still decent.

Back
Top Bottom