** Forum Review Samples - Phanteks P600S **

Associate
It is going to be interesting moving from my Silverstone FT-02, another top performing air-cooling case, with noise dampening for this, went for the black one with no window in the end, as although I have some LEDs I don't really rate them.

If anyone wants a Silverstone FT-02 for free (only P&P) or collect from Cambs area, please let me know. In particular @texasjohn as it is for his son, as this case is still decent.

@Ezyryder thanks for the offer, that is really kind. I'm not in any hurry move forwards with the build but I'm very grateful for giving consideration to my plans and reaching out.

I'm in Hampshire and I don't foresee that I will be up in your area any time soon, however I would be happy to pay P&P for the case!

Soldato
Mine has just turned up, promised the missus I would start the build until Monday though as we've got loads to do... Doh! Yeah not sure I can wait that long to play with my new toy haha.

(Forgive the state of the walls just had some work done and it needs to be repainted.)

DSC-0389.jpg

Soldato
Mine has just turned up, promised the missus I would start the build until Monday though as we've got loads to do... Doh! Yeah not sure I can wait that long to play with my new toy haha.

(Forgive the state of the walls just had some work done and it needs to be repainted.)

just tell her @Connor@Overclockers T&Cs means it has to be built tonight otherwise they can legally enter your house and collect it back - then show picture of @8 Pack ... should allow you to get it built tonight :D

though hes a lovely chap so might have to pull your missus away from him :D

Soldato
It's not going to work she's repulsed by the body builder look, Fortunately for me she likes big beardy blokes :D

Though if this could be arranged I'd love to meet 8pack, could even ply him with baked goods in the hopes he could teach me to overclock lol

Soldato

I've got people round all weekend too so can't start till next week :(

OcUK Staff
I just want to personally thank @Vidar for sending us the amazing cookies for the team! Although this had no bearing on him winning its really, really, appreciated.
It's very rare we get sent anything and they were literally the best cookies i have ever tasted and the entire marketing team wholeheartedly agreed.

The Cookie Review
This morning we were surprised to receive a mystery gift. A lot of effort had clearly gone into the taped up Cadburys Heroes packaging which shockingly cost £11 to send, Insane! On further inspection, after cutting through endless layers of tape and removing the protective greaseproof paper we glanced upon a beautiful sight. A large quantity of freshly baked chocolate cookies. At first we were a little hesitant, as a random delivery of cookies is fairly unusual. Were they poisoned? were they tainted with satans herb? We were not to know. Being the office 'beast whale' / foodie I decided to take a small bite and my goodness am I glad I did. The texture, the moist gooeyness, the fantastic flavor were unlike anything i have ever tasted before. A sort of cookie, cake, brownie combo. After a unanimous decision, we would give the cookies a clear 10/10 and a gold star from my kid's behavior chart!

Thank you to everyone who took part in the competition and congratulations to the winners. Another competition will be coming soon so keep your eyes peeled ladies and gents.

OcUK Staff
I just want to personally thank @Vidar for sending us the amazing cookies for the team! Although this had no bearing on him winning its really, really, appreciated.
It's very rare we get sent anything and they were literally the best cookies i have ever tasted and the entire marketing team wholeheartedly agreed.

The Cookie Review
This morning we were surprised to receive a mystery gift. A lot of effort had clearly gone into the taped up Cadburys Heroes packaging which shockingly cost £11 to send, Insane! On further inspection, after cutting through endless layers of tape and removing the protective greaseproof paper we glanced upon a beautiful sight. A large quantity of freshly baked chocolate cookies. At first we were a little hesitant, as a random delivery of cookies is fairly unusual. Were they poisoned? were they tainted with satans herb? We were not to know. Being the office 'beast whale' / foodie I decided to take a small bite and my goodness am I glad I did. The texture, the moist gooeyness, the fantastic flavor were unlike anything i have ever tasted before. A sort of cookie, cake, brownie combo. After a unanimous decision, we would give the cookies a clear 10/10 and a gold star from my kid's behavior chart!

Thank you to everyone who took part in the competition and congratulations to the winners. Another competition will be coming soon so keep your eyes peeled ladies and gents.

Can confirm. 10/10, totally worth making my gym visit tonight utterly pointless :)

Soldato
Thanks guys, showed my missus the review and it's put a huge smile on her face. She does ask though if the first thought or words out of your mouth where the expected "oh god" we've come to expect haha

Really glad you guys liked them.

Associate
kudos to @Vidar for actually sending cookies! bonus point if you put RGB smarties on top

@kayakbeast if you receive any from someone who didnt win then definitely check for poison/razor blades ;)
also best cookie review ever!

expecting the next competitions to have mandatory food donations... :D

OcUK Staff
Thanks guys, showed my missus the review and it's put a huge smile on her face. She does ask though if the first thought or words out of your mouth where the expected "oh god" we've come to expect haha

Really glad you guys liked them.

Haha you know it was! You have a keeper with her. Anyone who can bake like that is a goddess or some sort of magical being.

OcUK Staff
kudos to @Vidar for actually sending cookies! bonus point if you put RGB smarties on top

@kayakbeast if you receive any from someone who didnt win then definitely check for poison/razor blades ;)
also best cookie review ever!

expecting the next competitions to have mandatory food donations... :D

I was a little nervous at first but like a mouse tempted by cheese, i had to eat them. I think mandatory food donations is a great idea lol. What do you think @Connor@Overclockers ?

Back
Top Bottom