*** Forum Update - Official Issues Thread - Please check the OP for known issues ***

Soldato
Looks great!

I was just about to ask if 2FA was working ok as I wasn't asked for a code from my Authenticator app but see everything is ok as the existing sessions where saved prior to the upgrade.

V F

V F

Soldato
Looks great!

I was just about to ask if 2FA was working ok as I wasn't asked for a code from my Authenticator app but see everything is ok as the existing sessions where saved prior to the upgrade.

It is working. I had to clear the cookies for the site for it to work.

Soldato
Wow, how did that get set? I never once touched that. Yeah, that sorted it thanks.
I think maybe you had the number set previously but the center forum setting disabled, and it maybe got re-enabled when the forums updated.

5cuEMmO.png
Aswell as the spoiler being added to the main bar that I mentioned previously, can we also have the underline feature in the main reply bar (as it was before).

Soldato
Didnt we used to have a home or "Forums" option in the red cicle below to return to the forum homescreen? as once you enter into a subforum like "life" there isn't a easy accessible option to return to the forum overview
9Y4Roz3.png

V F

V F

Soldato
I think maybe you had the number set previously but the center forum setting disabled, and it maybe got re-enabled when the forums updated.

5cuEMmO.png
Aswell as the spoiler being added to the main bar that I mentioned previously, can we also have the underline feature in the main reply bar (as it was before).

For some weird reason it was set to 500.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Not sure I am enjoying the big OCUK logo on the left, seems much more prominent that before.

But other than that I hate it. Can we roll back to the 2005 one please

Soldato
Difficult to navigate and I'm really busy at work but... This seems pretty awful on mobile.

I use mobile >99% of the time. Everything's big, less content fits in the page, there are no/fewer buttons for thread pages etc so it takes 3 taps when it used to take 1 to reach the page I want.

I know some of this is covered in the thread already, but no time to read all of it sadly. Suffice to say I hope this isn't the finished config for mobile. I'm not against change but this is a drastic change and on first impressions, not better :)

N.B. Samsung Galaxy S9, Android 10, Chrome, stock.

Back
Top Bottom