Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Associate
You will not be able to install unless your OS drive has >60GB free. I'm in the same boat, OS drive has around 30GB free. Even when you tell it to install to a different drive, Windows Store will download it to your OS drive and then copy it across to the designated drive.

I set mine to preload and woke up to an error - failed to install. I'm going to have to clone my OS drive to a larger SSD in order to install the game.

You can change drive where all Windows store apps are installed,you dont need to touch system drive at all.
Settings,System,Storage,on the right side scroll little bit down and you will see Save Locations,there you will find New Apps Will Save To,in drop down menu you can change to any drive you want.
Never had any issues or errors with that,preloaded in 1 go

Err Microsoft says forza Ultimate has early access. Are they wrong too. And yes Forza Horizon is designed for wheels. Stop talking rubbish.

Not sure if you read what others saying - i said clearly - Ultimate has early access as a bonus,you NOT paying anything for it,for Ultimate you paying for VIP,for DLC's etc ect,you not paying for early access,its given to Ultimate owners as a bonus - how hard can it be?
And no,Horizon is not for wheels - i played all Forzas since very numero uno (1) and all Horizons since very first,so please,dont talk BS.Main Forza - yes for wheels,Horizon - no,but its your choice how you gonna play.You clearly never played any Forza i see.We probably have different understanding which racing game is really for wheels and which not.
Horizon is designed for XB1 with pad in mind.Wheels are just optional

Last edited:
Soldato
You totally WRONG.
Early access is just free bonus with Ultimate-with Ultimate you getting everything,you not paying anything for early access.Same was with Forza 6,but nobody said "paying for early access".
You paying for VIP,for DLC's,for all stuff that comes with Ultimate,but not for early access-its just nice bonus that you getting Ultimate.
And this game is totally not for wheels (its not race track game like Forza istelf).But then again,its pointless to try to prove something here ;)

you can change - all you need to do is go in Settings,Storage,and then change drive in Save Locations

:confused: What do you mean WRONG, is 'ultimate' more expensive than the standard version, yes, so you are paying for it.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Do we know if the PC version will use the live account I used to purchase the game with, or I have to log into my xbox account?

Cause my windows log in is a different email address I use for xbox live, so as a result my game was not bought using my xbox email address.

Only cause I have friends I still play with on xbox and be a pain to have to re add them, also nice to willy wag with all my achievements and also the forza tier awards I don't fancy losing either.

Soldato
That sounds like they are two different MS accounts?

Yeah, I'm hoping it requires use of the xbox app which is logged into my years old xbox account, or the same log in stuff that GFWL used.

I didn't explain it well, I use my @live.co.uk account to log into Windows, as a result the windows store will use that email.

Where as my xbox live account uses a @Hotmail.com account.

I'm just hoping I get a pop up when launching the game to type in credentials or it uses the xbox app on windows 10.

Last edited:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
i'd assume it would be tied to the account which you bought the game with? I'm boring though and only have one MS account so I don't know for sure. :D

Back
Top Bottom