Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Soldato
At £50 to £80 they can shove it. Sad times when there are plenty happy to bend over and take one from microshaft. Apex is not well optimized either.

. . . and it's braking, not breaking ffs!

Really? It's up to you of course but are you saying a game that may well last someone hundreds of hours for less than an average night out is them "bending over"?

People talk like £50 is a massive sum of money now, it's so odd to me that people get offended by what is 4-6 hours of work to pay for.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Official forum is going mental, apparently there's a bug with the pre-load, comes up with an error code. The word on the forum was to Uninstall and reinstall but now ppl can't access the game in library to pre load. Oh dear, not a smooth one this.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst69981_Pre-load-error-PC.aspx

I'd say don't rush into it yet, wait till tomorrow.

Last edited:
Soldato
MS never fails to frakk things up. Never. Everyone who buys this and gets horrible experience with windows store deserves what they get.

Caporegime
Associate
MS never fails to frakk things up. Never. Everyone who buys this and gets horrible experience with windows store deserves what they get.

I really never had any major problems with them,i had more problems with Steam/Origin/Uplay tbh
Forza 6 thing went very smoothly,no trouble at all

Servers tho very slow,probably lots of people downloading,no surprise here,as size is 49gb

Associate
Do it....reviews are calling it a gaming masterpiece. Not just one of the best games at the moment, but one of the best games ever.

Does that help ;) tehehe

Haha dammit!

But seriously my main concern is I'll be playing a lot of FIFA 17 and BF1 soon so worry I'll not get enough playtime in to warrant the £80 let alone the £50 if I wait till next week for standard version.

Gonna be tough to avoid when these PC opinions start flying in though :p

Back
Top Bottom