Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Associate
Yeah, I'm hoping it requires use of the xbox app which is logged into my years old xbox account, or the same log in stuff that GFWL used.

I find MS Support quite good,if you have problems they deffo will help you.
They canceled my standard FH3 preorder (dont even know why i ordered standard in first place lol) and changed to Ultimate in a minute.
Quite sure they will help you,but maybe you need to chat wit them before friday?

Soldato
i'd assume it would be tied to the account which you bought the game with? I'm boring though and only have one MS account so I don't know for sure. :D

Yeah, the email I used for xbox is one of the obnoxious email accounts you made when you was in your teens, so yeah.....I prefer my "FirstnameLastname" format now :D

I find MS Support quite good,if you have problems they deffo will help you.
They canceled my standard FH3 preorder (dont even know why i ordered standard in first place lol) and changed to Ultimate in a minute.
Quite sure they will help you,but maybe you need to chat wit them before friday?

Could do, or I could just take it on the chin, a lot of effort to go through to keep my friends list and extra ig credits.

Soldato
Associate
Just get in touch with MS Support,they will sort it for you,its not that hard :p
Besides,what rivals will be worth without friends? ;)

I would like to add some you on XBlive if you dont mind,is there a place where we can share XBlive g'tags?
The main one in console section is to many pages to go through

Soldato
Just get in touch with MS Support,they will sort it for you,its not that hard :p
Besides,what rivals will be worth without friends? ;)

I would like to add some you on XBlive if you dont mind,is there a place where we can share XBlive g'tags?
The main one in console section is to many pages to go through

I will leave them in my Australian dust trail, I will make them regret the day they added me, I WILL RULE THEM ALL!!!!

Associate
Will try apex first but will probably get it eventually. In serious need to beef up my friend list so whats your guys plan on collecting everyones ID? 1st page? 1 post?

Soldato
confused.com

My "sons" xbox live account is under my ******@gmail.com email address - it was setup years ago (he was about 6 then and 9 now)

If he wants the game on his new xbox 1, and I want the game on my pc - do I need a new windows account for my purchase? Assuming I'm purchasing 2 independent copies

Last edited:
Soldato
Account nightmares. Been there and done it. Any potential issues use MS assist via Microsoft store. They are generally very helpful in account crossovers etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom