Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Soldato
I've downloaded it on 2 machines here (tried to copy but it's encrypted data) All was well with both coming fast down and successful (1 yesterday and one this afternoon)

Associate
Access Denied error 0x80070005. I am an admin and the only one that uses this computer so I have no idea why I would have insufficient rights.

Weird, have you fully updated Windows though without issues? I know Forza requires the anniversary update anyway.

Could try cleaning up registry maybe something is conflicting? I just use CCleaner regularly for that don't think it's too severe.

Soldato
Weird, have you fully updated Windows though without issues? I know Forza requires the anniversary update anyway.

Could try cleaning up registry maybe something is conflicting? I just use CCleaner regularly for that don't think it's too severe.

Yes, I use CCleaner and have no issues installing anything else from the store and I use CCleaner reasonably regularly.

There are a lot of people reporting it but any "fixes" don't seem to be working for me.

Associate
Yes, I use CCleaner and have no issues installing anything else from the store and I use CCleaner reasonably regularly.

There are a lot of people reporting it but any "fixes" don't seem to be working for me.

Can you just do clean install from MS image or whatever and do Anniversary update after?Thats what i did 2 days ago before preload and i have no single issue

Soldato
Can't even download it.

Error 0x80240438

Just says it's on "their end". Tried resetting wifi, closing and reopening the store, firewall stuff etc, nothing. Waiting game..?

Back
Top Bottom