Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Everyone having problems make sure you really do have the latest Windows 10 update.

Loads of people had trouble getting the Pascal (10xx) GPUs to work in windows and were running really old out of date version even though they thought it was up to date.

Updating windows solved the issue.

^^this

Right click on START button, Run, type 'winver', OK

Should be on version 1607 (anniversary update version) and latest build should be 14393 (might be different if on 'fast track')

Last edited:
Everyone having problems make sure you really do have the latest Windows 10 update.

Loads of people had trouble getting the Pascal (10xx) GPUs to work in windows and were running really old out of date version even though they thought it was up to date.

I am on version 1607 if that helps. I will look more into it when I get home from work.

Dont want to be that person..but i never had any issues with 1070,even pre Anniversary update..All works like a charm here.
Maybe im just lucky

I think the store thinks im on the xbox still. I cannot find an answer anywhere and any subreddit Im on just get left or downvoted which drives me nuts.

Pics of the problem: http://i.imgur.com/MsQHL05.png

Sorry for bugging you lot with this, push comes to shove I'll head into town to ask shops..

The download is going still on my Xbox, that's all I can see AFTER starting the download and coming back to the store to try ^.

My PC is not my Xbox Microsoft..

@tot brill, did you ever download it, or start downloading it on the Xbox One, if you have one? Please share my problem :'(

Last edited:
I think the store thinks im on the xbox still. I cannot find an answer anywhere and any subreddit Im on just get left or downvoted which drives me nuts.

Sorry for bugging you lot with this, push comes to shove I'll head into town to ask shops..

The download is going still on my Xbox, that's all I can see AFTER starting the download and coming back to the store to try ^.

@tot brill, did you ever download it, or start downloading it on the Xbox One, if you have one? Please share my problem :'(

Looks like you have a 32bit version of windows installed?

Tempted by this....Do you have to buy additional cars or are they included for free as part of the updates?

Depends, if you buy the season pass you get the cars included in these ( I think there are 6 packs to come). If you don't have the season pass you have to buy them, then there is the possible expansion packs car DLC after the season pass period which will also cost additional money.

I don't have a XBox, strictly just a PC user.

I have the same problem in that there are crosses next to system spec entries that should not be there at all.

As I said before this should not happen and frankly microsoft are shooting themselves in the foot with a sloppy store app that does not know its knees from its elbows.

The bizarre thing is that windows shows that you have the correct spec including the fact that you are on a 64bit version of windows yet the store app cannot parse that information.

I deplore shoddy programming like this and why not just let you download the software anyway. I mean you have paid for the thing.
Its interesting that on the Amazon page I bought the download code from it says that this purchase cannot be refunded, etc.....Why????

Baffling init.

I'm heading into town, leaving it to download on the XB. Clear me head!

I've popped this over to the forza forums in hopes someone can shed some more light.

Baffling init.

I'm heading into town, leaving it to download on the XB. Clear me head!

I've popped this over to the forza forums in hopes someone can shed some more light.

I've tried everywhere on this including trying suggestions on the Forza forums. Nothing anyone has suggested so far has worked. One option that i really don't want to try is reinstalling windows as I'm working on a lot of jobs at the moment.

Basically everything else works pretty much perfectly on my system and I mean everything but this idiotic store issue.

Microsoft support on this is appalling as all you will get is the typical responses "have you turned the power on" "You must be running win10 32bit"

Because I think it may take some time to resolve this I have decided to cancel my preorder from Amazon, thankfully contrary to what I said before they have cancelled the order.
There will be a demo after the actual release, so it should be interesting to see if that will be allowed to be installed on my system.

Last edited:
Going to assume that my XBL gamertag will be the same for the Windows store?

If so, my GT is L3THAL SCOTSMAN...

Yes, it's a stupid name but it was from a clan about 10 years ago! :p

Back
Top Bottom