Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Soldato
Heads up boys tesco got £10 off £75 making £10 x 8 £70 on tesco direct

As posted above - if it helps, you can buy £10 cards from Tesco Direct and if you spend more than £75 then you can get a tenner off using the code they provide on the main page. I just bought £80 worth of cards for £70. Only downside is having to wait to pick the cards up on Friday.

Still hate paying this much for a digital game but there's not much choice.

Oh and cheers for the heads up remy87 :)

Last edited:
Associate
If it helps, you can buy £10 cards from Tesco Direct and if you spend more than £75 then you can get a tenner off using the code they provide on the main page. I just bought £80 worth of cards for £70. Only downside is having to wait to pick the cards up on Friday.

Still hate paying this much for a digital game but there's not much choice.

yeah I am thinking I will hold off and get the more guilt free £50 version on Tuesday

I have a few games to play and fifa 17 trial hmmmm

Soldato
"A duplicate filename exists, or cannot be found" for the software distribute one.

The start and stopped worked though.

I have set "apps" to be stored on my 1TB Drive now. As opposed to C:

Nope still the same error.

I have both SoftwareDistribution and softwaredistribution.old in \Windows

Last edited:
Soldato
I downloaded the ultimate earlier and it was a total of 49.04GB but yet on the store it says total size 60GB so will be more to download or is that including all the DLC when released.

Soldato
"A duplicate filename exists, or cannot be found" for the software distribute one.

The start and stopped worked though.

I have set "apps" to be stored on my 1TB Drive now. As opposed to C:

Nope still the same error.

I have both SoftwareDistribution and softwaredistribution.old in \Windows

rename or delete the .old one that is why the rename part failed.

Soldato
Oh ok thanks

Downloading it on my Xbox One for now. That works at least. I appreciate the help :)

Hmm, checked the store and forza says "this app will not work on your device" bugger.. What have I done?

Last edited:
Associate
Hey guys I have the Ultimate on preorder so will be on Friday.

Also feel free to add me everyone, gamertag Colk71

Last edited:
Soldato
Because I activated and starting downloading Forza on the Xbox, it's now not showing up on the store, only I dont meet requirements? Just says it can't be played on this device, but it was there before.

What a day I am having.

Associate
Can someone tell me what's so great about this game. Looks grindy, tedious and damage model is virtually non existent.. Is there any police like Hot Pursuit?

Its FUN,it looks great,it has awesome graphics,it has awesome car sounds.
Grindy? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Never knew Hot Pursuit had great damage model...Police?Horizon 3 is 2016,not pre 2000

Last edited:
Soldato
Can someone tell me what's so great about this game. Looks grindy, tedious and damage model is virtually non existent.. Is there any police like Hot Pursuit?

It sounds like you've already made the decision not to like it to be honest. I don't know where you get grindy from.

The damage model being realistic would be terrible in open world online driving because it would just encourage trolls all day.

I wouldn't mind Police though.

Associate
Because I activated and starting downloading Forza on the Xbox, it's now not showing up on the store, only I dont meet requirements? Just says it can't be played on this device, but it was there before.

What a day I am having.

I'm having the exact same problem with this app won't work on your device.

I must admit this is very shoddy on microsofts part that their own store app tells you that you have a GTX970 yet puts a cross next to the video ram spec.

Seriously why can't you just download the game regardless or have a ignore the required specs option.

Suspended
Everyone having problems make sure you really do have the latest Windows 10 update.

Loads of people had trouble getting the Pascal (10xx) GPUs to work in windows and were running really old out of date version even though they thought it was up to date.

Updating windows solved the issue.

Back
Top Bottom