Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Running out of gas? Sim damage mode only by the looks of it.

Running out of gas haha cool. That's interesting as I've not heard the devs or anyone else talk about that. Would be cool if you need to pull over to fill up, but I can't see it. Will just probably automatically refill when you choose an event or another vehicle.

Will update OP this evening when I get home.

Last edited:
I certainly hope there's a way to fill up. I'll probably have times where I joyride for more than 34 miles and would like to not effectively have a time limit on things.

I hate you ALL. Ive just refunded the 49.99 standard edition and purchased the ultimate. ill be hunting you all down to cover my upgrade cost. After i have played the game all weekend probably. ;-)

Well I finally got it installed, for some reason it will only install onto my C:. Any other drive I try to install it on, it gives me the Access Denied error.

Does anyone know the directory of the install?

*edit* My C: is a 120GB SSD, it says 103GB is used. If I go into the C: root directory and check the size of everything combined, it's only 58GB so I have no idea where this is hiding.

*edit2* It's installed in a hidden folder called WindowsApps that shows as 0 bytes and tells me I don't have permission to access. No wonder I had trouble Figuring out where it is.

Last edited:
I'd advise a bigger SSD OS drive. However once learned where everything is you can happily run a 120 SSD as a OS drive. I've always been curious where things go so I've learnt over the year to note what everything in Windows does. Learn new every update. Good luck.

I'd advise a bigger SSD OS drive. However once learned where everything is you can happily run a 120 SSD as a OS drive. I've always been curious where things go so I've learnt over the year to note what everything in Windows does. Learn new every update. Good luck.

I have a 500GB SSD as a game drive. I never planned on putting any games on my OS drive.

Back
Top Bottom