Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Are the muliplayer components not implemented yet?

It's really strange but not a single video or review article is listing any of the multiplayer events, didn't the old one have infected racing and king of the hill???

I can't tell if it's just junk or people aren't mentioning it due to being added in a future update.

It has them, goto online free roam and it has icons to start them.

Yeah but as a potential buyer, I'm asking what is the multiplayer content? Is it just free roam? Is there one type of PvP?

Can someone here take 20 seconds to type a simple list? PLEASE!

Last edited:
Installed the demo. As a potential buyer I was put off with the reports of stuttering/frame rate issues but this runs flawlessly on my system. Literally perfect locked 60fps with everything on ultra. I wonder if the demo contains fixed code maybe? This is a stock 4790K/1070 BTW.

Installed the demo. As a potential buyer I was put off with the reports of stuttering/frame rate issues but this runs flawlessly on my system. Literally perfect locked 60fps with everything on ultra. I wonder if the demo contains fixed code maybe? This is a stock 4790K/1070 BTW.

From what a gather, many issues show up at certain areas of the game like in a city? Dont quote me on that but remember seeing common complaints that it runs flawlessly... until you go to a certain place and it tanks while there

From what a gather, many issues show up at certain areas of the game like in a city? Dont quote me on that but remember seeing common complaints that it runs flawlessly... until you go to a certain place and it tanks while there

With my 1080 it use to drop in Surfers Paradise in the top right of the map (no idea if demo allows you to go to this area) but

1) I've not noticed it drop in a while, so maybe it was improved in patches. I run at 1440p with max settings
2) I turned the fps counter off. If it is stuttering, I don't notice it...

Yup, it's mostly around the city. It runs well pretty much everywhere else with minor drops, it was worse but patches improved things.

Haven't played in a while only to come back and realize that I can no longer use the d-pad on my wheel to move around the map.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Wow! Trying this on 4k tv and didnt think it would run well at 4k at all but it seems to be very well optimised from what i can see from the demo areas! Settings on the high preset and it looks fantastic and runs at about 60 fos but has dropped to low 50s but thats more than acceptable at this resolution!

Want to buy it now but a bit steep for me right now

With the sale making this a bit cheaper i decided to go for it.. all working well so far

one thing though with these forzathon events, i did something listed on there (join online freeroam) for the 3 free wheelspins.. however i haven't received anything.. switched back and forth from single player a few times and still didnt work

Ony thing from the demo that puts me off is the theme i guess. Cool kids, festivals, teen speak dunno just seems like its trying to hard to be what adults believe is "cool" or down with the kidzzz dunno

Gameplay is great along with visuals

Ony thing from the demo that puts me off is the theme i guess. Cool kids, festivals, teen speak dunno just seems like its trying to hard to be what adults believe is "cool" or down with the kidzzz dunno

Gameplay is great along with visuals

Yeah, that stuff is annoying. Much prefer the old Gran Turismo style theme.

Back
Top Bottom