Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

First Horizon game I've played and I love it!

Takes me back to Test Drive unlimited and Burnout Paradise. Running at 60fps solid on my 1070. I've set the dynamic optimisation to high. I know I could mess about with the individual settings but it's running and looking great.

Why not? I've used CD keys countless times, I've probably saved well over £100 in the past couple of years and I've never had a single issue.

I personally wouldn't risk any future issues or even present issues with buying through a key site to save £2-5. If it was half the price then sure sign me up, but for that much, the potential hassle (which I understand may never happen) isn't worth it in my opinion.

I personally wouldn't risk any future issues or even present issues with buying through a key site to save £2-5. If it was half the price then sure sign me up, but for that much, the potential hassle (which I understand may never happen) isn't worth it in my opinion.

A lot of games and add-ons have huge discounts on there and I don't think I've heard of anyone having issues.

I understand that, I wasn't talking about large savings. The CDkeys site was selling it for £46 instead of £50 from Microsoft directly. This, to me isn't really worth signing up to another site, giving out my payment details, getting the key and adding it to microsoft. Plus the (potentially small) chance of anything going wrong, not being legitimate etc.

All I said was that I personally don't feel something that small is worthwhile.

I do trust GMG to be fair, bought quite a few things from there. I have personally never used CD keys but I would try them for something that was a good saving. I am keeping an eye out for a good Civ 6 and Spacehulk: Deathwing price anyway.

Ive bought literally every AAA title thats been released on PC in the last 5 years from them and never had a single issue (yes I know I play too many games). At a saving of £5-10 per game compared to Steams day one prices thats a huge saving. Nothing wrong with them as a site

I get that randomly as well, i've found disconnecting my controller and reconnecting (wireless controller batteries out and in again) causes it to load again.

If you are using the XB1 controller, do your triggers stop working for a couple of seconds as well? Only started happening in last day or so but its a thing other people are having as well

Back
Top Bottom