Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Sorry to ask a dumb question but I couldn't find a definitive answer from a quick Google, can I play with a friend who's just bought this for his XBONE?

Obviously different copies of the game, but I can't see if I can play with him as the Google answers seem to come back explaining the Cross Play feature.

Sorry to ask a dumb question but I couldn't find a definitive answer from a quick Google, can I play with a friend who's just bought this for his XBONE?

Obviously different copies of the game, but I can't see if I can play with him as the Google answers seem to come back explaining the Cross Play feature.

Yes you can :D

Yes you can :D

Thanks for confirming that for me :D

I must say I only went online for the first time yesterday, why have I been playing single player all this time?!

Had such a blast racing around with some random guys online - though their GTR's were no match against my mighty Lexus LFA (and what a bloody sound! Wow! Wish I could keep the sound when upgrading to the V12 engine).

Also managed to try the 'King' mode - what an absolute laugh!

Says £20 for two expansions on my store page.

If the area's are substantial in size and the content gives us some new things to do I might consider it.

I'm thinking about getting this with it being on sale but a bit concerned about how it performs. Can anyone comment on how it performs at the moment?

I was unsure on this too but i got it and its working fine for me, had a few CTD on ultra so lowered to high and not had 1 since

for reference im running i5 4670k - gtx 970 - 12gb ram

I think it's because the game is installed on my D drive and Windows store doesn't know where it is to patch as it's downloading to C. Bloody useless!

how can you tell how much its going to download? mine only shows how much is downloaded already

EDIT: nevermind, it downloaded a bit and then it showed how much its doing.. 321.7MB

Last edited:
Been playing this the last week now. Really enjoying it, performance is still a little sketchy at times.
Those bloody spins you get when levelling up are starting to get addictive:p

This is my first purchase through the windows store, I can't seem to be able to download this, am I being special or do I need a physical xbox or something to be able to download it?

It says available for xbox one & PC but when I look at the downloads list it says 'does not work on this device' although it also says that for the Forza Apex demo that I had installed and played ok.

Back
Top Bottom