Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

any support for triple screen yet? Not that i have 3 but project cars was awesome when i tried it a computer show.

Too much for them to add VR support to this :D

Ive bought literally every AAA title thats been released on PC in the last 5 years from them and never had a single issue (yes I know I play too many games). At a saving of £5-10 per game compared to Steams day one prices thats a huge saving. Nothing wrong with them as a site

That's fine, I have no issues with people doing it. Just for me I would rather pay an extra few quid for peace of mind. If it's more than a few quid I'll be more inclined to buy it elsewhere though.

Are the muliplayer components not implemented yet?

It's really strange but not a single video or review article is listing any of the multiplayer events, didn't the old one have infected racing and king of the hill???

I can't tell if it's just junk or people aren't mentioning it due to being added in a future update.

Last edited:
Are the muliplayer components not implemented yet?

It's really strange but not a single video or review article is listing any of the multiplayer events, didn't the old one have infected racing and king of the hill???

I can't tell if it's just junk or people aren't mentioning it due to being added in a future update.
It has them, goto online free roam and it has icons to start them.

Downloading a 2.17gb patch for this now but is this a new patch released today :confused:

Never mind apparently its the Alpinestars car pack.. i forgot i had the ultimate edition lol

Last edited:
Downloading a 2.17gb patch for this now but is this a new patch released today :confused:

Never mind apparently its the Alpinestars car pack.. i forgot i had the ultimate edition lol

I don't have the ultimate edition and I have a 2.17GB download now. I wanted to play for about an hour before bed :mad:

Anyone else thought the new car pack a bit boring?

I'm all for the odd ball cars, but only decent ones is the new NSX and M4 GTS, The NSX is a cracking car to drive.

And there's going to be some kind of snowy terrain expansion pack soon, looking forward to that.

Back
Top Bottom