Forza Horizon 4

Soldato
well dont forget to get the rod on drag pvp .. Its a hard bugger !!

8ae9a464b4aecf98efcef8c4eaf7848b.png

Associate
OP
I managed to get it first time last night, everybody is flocking to use the same tune so they all finish at the same time. I just gave mine a little more kick off the line and won a couple of races quite easily.

It's actually a very fun car with the stock engine upgraded, I stiffened it up a bit and gave it 4WD, seems to make a great little cross country car.

I'm loving the new 911 at the moment, I've got a couple of different variations set up. One with the GT2 engine at stock to make a nice little cruising car, some others with the 918 engine for the full pelt around the map fun.

Soldato
the best is the 32 ford ... Lot of people using the Dubs tune but u can get 10ish more hp and 50 more torque . I tried dubs tune and got 3rd a couple of times then did a custom and won as everyone is using a similiar tune

Soldato
the best is the 32 ford ... Lot of people using the Dubs tune but u can get 10ish more hp and 50 more torque . I tried dubs tune and got 3rd a couple of times then did a custom and won as everyone is using a similiar tune

Had a couple of goes at this an gave up. People were pit manoeuvring when you got slightly ahead :( and plain just ramming on the last race.

Underboss
funnily enough, i can now buy the Ford above

so im now tuning it myself ! lol no idea what im doing, tried same engine, seems slow so now stuck the 6.2 V8 in, seems quicker, i have no brakes or steering what so ever now !
so going to re try the championship see how this goes

Soldato
came 4th on the Juggernaut final race, beat the guy that was winning the championship lol
Doesn't matter you still lost, loooooser :p

Going to give it a few more tries later, if not I'm sure it will show up again. None in the auction house.

Did anyone manage to get the Capri FE, only found out about it when it was too late :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom