Forza Horizon 4

Ree

Ree

Associate
is it worth the hassle? av not even looked at it. quite honestly i just jump on and do my own thing to waste a bit of time.

Underboss
just been doing one of the seasonal events with the Honda Civic Type-R (2018) and wow, stock this is a hot hatch thats for sure!
brilliant car!

on another note finished the championship without "re starting" and i came 2nd overall, is there a way to do it again ? i cant see it on the map?

Underboss
UPDATE RELEASED

https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FH4_Series6

Here’s a closer look at some of the new features coming into the game with Series 6:

New Horizon Story: Skill Streak
A new Horizon Story series is here! Available at level 60, the Skill Streak story series can be found close to the Stone Circle. Event creator Jaimin needs your help finding the answer to questions that can only be answered at the Horizon Festival. You know, questions like, “Just how fast can you drive an EB110 while NOT hitting anything?” or “How much can one hoon in a railyard?” Find out in this multi-chapter event featuring some of the hottest, hoon-ready cars in Forza Horizon 4.

Seasonal Playground Games
If you love to compete in Playground Game events, we’ve now added a new Seasonal Playground Games feature with Series 6. Previously, players could only access Playground Games events via Online Adventure or while in a Horizon Life convoy. The new Seasonal Playground Games lets players simply drive up to the events and sign up; players will be matched across the community and then can jump in and play. There’s new rewards to earn as well, including the Volkswagen Global Rallycross, the Hot Wheels Boneshaker, the Lotus 2-Eleven, and a Super Wheelspin.

Seasonal Street Races
Street Scene joins the Seasonal event rotation with Street Race Seasonal Championships, offering great rewards, including Ken Block gear!

Series 6 Car Pass
Series 6 features the final set of cars coming to the Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass and it’s a great list of vehicles. There are eccentric additions like the positively boat-like 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible, as well as community requested favorites such as the 1994 Honda Prelude Si and the 1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo. Players can also look forward to the return of TVR in the form of the hotly anticipated TVR Griffith.

Alongside the new Car Pass cars, we’re adding new reward cars like the 2001 TVR Tuscan S and two Quartz Regalia models, including the new-to-Forza Regalia Type D. These two Final Fantasy XV vehicles will both be available to earn as gameplay rewards starting after the Summer season change on February 14.

Associate
OP
Shame the car pass is at an end, was nice to look forward to something new every week.

Not really been on that much in the last couple of weeks, even the last few prize cars on the seasonal have been a bit meh.

Back
Top Bottom