Forza Horizon 4

Associate
OP
Not bad if you didn't already have them, both very nice to drive at stock upgrades as well.

I'm at a point where I pretty much have every decent car I want now, it's just the ones that cost a couple of million upwards (including the ones that cost 10 million) that I need. Some of them are mega disappointing though.

I bought the regular Enzo, drove it for about 2 minutes, hated the sound and swapped to another car. It doesn't help that the only engine swap it had was the racing v12, which a good majority of the other cars get anyway.

The GTA Spano has become one of my favourites recently, surprisingly good handling/braking, sounds good, looks cool with the right paint job and you don't see many of them around.

Last edited:

Ree

Ree

Associate
av had quite a few good rolls recently i got that union car and sold it for 8m and a veneno too a wee while before that.

a lot of cars that i am buying now am not even engine swapping as honestly am getting sick of hearing that bloody v12 on mostly everything, just enjoying the cars for what they are.

Underboss
Not bad if you didn't already have them, both very nice to drive at stock upgrades as well.

I'm at a point where I pretty much have every decent car I want now, it's just the ones that cost a couple of million upwards (including the ones that cost 10 million) that I need. Some of them are mega disappointing though.

I bought the regular Enzo, drove it for about 2 minutes, hated the sound and swapped to another car. It doesn't help that the only engine swap it had was the racing v12, which a good majority of the other cars get anyway.

The GTA Spano has become one of my favourites recently, surprisingly good handling/braking, sounds good, looks cool with the right paint job and you don't see many of them around.

THE AUTO UNION IS IN THE FORZA SHOP RIGHT NOW !!!

Soldato
Fired this up for the first time and wow just wow! Stunning 4K/ultra performance and the visuals are amazing. Seems to be a lot of close action paint rubbing fun when racing and whilst very arcade like it’s right up my street!

Soldato
Is there any movements on price with this? Still £50 on Microsoft store and want to give it a go, but only have a few hours a week for games these days, so don't pay full price for them.
Good deals can be had on eBay or if you know someone with an Xbox copy you can use it for free on win 10.

Back
Top Bottom