Forza Motorsport / 7

Soldato
I will be playing this on game pass on my Series X. I soon will have about £200 spare so I am looking for a wheel and pedal set along with a small form frame to plonk it all on. Is it doable with that budget? I will be sitting on the sofa but it is one of the electric reclining ones, are there frames that are suitable for that?
GET the moza r3 bundle

Associate
F4-O6ofm-XYAA5-vd.jpg

Pc specs for this are out. Pretty vague but looks quite demanding considering

Associate
I believe they were adding a lot of physics and simulation updates, but that is pretty demanding, I’d be curious to see how ultra compares the to XSX version given the huge disparity in hardware.
I'd imagine the XSX version will fall somewhere between recommended and ideal, maybe 4k/1440p 30/60fps. Can't see it getting anywhere near those top-end requirements. I've been surprised in the past by what the consoles are capable of though, so we shall see

Man of Honour
I'd imagine the XSX version will fall somewhere between recommended and ideal, maybe 4k/1440p 30/60fps. Can't see it getting anywhere near those top-end requirements. I've been surprised in the past by what the consoles are capable of though, so we shall see

More than anything I’m curious visually how different it is, since Ultra so rarely offers much above the other settings, at least what I can notice and while driving at speed. I’m sure DF will find differences on frozen stills at 400% zoom :D

Associate
More than anything I’m curious visually how different it is, since Ultra so rarely offers much above the other settings, at least what I can notice and while driving at speed. I’m sure DF will find differences on frozen stills at 400% zoom :D
Other than the fps, I personally think the visual differences will be minimal. Forza horizon 5 for example, I'd be hard-pressed to tell them apart visually, it's just the difference between 60fps xbox and ~100fps pc

Man of Honour
F4-O6ofm-XYAA5-vd.jpg

Pc specs for this are out. Pretty vague but looks quite demanding considering
Seems to be demanding on GPU, the CPU/RAM requirements are largely to be expected I guess, although min spec being hex-core rather than quad-core is perhaps a surprise.
Worth noting FH4 seems really well optimised so hopefully this will be the same.

Back
Top Bottom