Fractal Arc Mini Build

Associate
Sorry, I almost forgot lol :D

Silence was my top priority so the first thing I did was dremel the meshes on the intakes that had them (side panel, bottom and rear). I also like led fans so I replaced the fractal ones with some cheap (and silent) akasa ones.

Also, I wasn't happy with the 'dust filters' fractal included. The holes (especially the front ones) are like 1mm wide so I don't really see them stopping any dust, I replaced the with this: http://www.themeshcompany.com/acata...ine_400_Mesh_____strong_________span____.html

Overall, I'm very happy with the case although it is bigger than I was expecting. The fans are all around 800rpm so almost inaudible. The loudest thing is the pump on the CoolIT.

One complaint: It's not possible to have the push/pull setup on the cooler AND have a side pannel fan at the same time :mad: Massive oversight by Fractal imo they could have moved the mount 5cm forward, and I had already dremeled the side so I just put a dust filter over it :(

0p1020370.jpg

0p1020371.jpg

Everything in!
0p1020494.jpg

Powered on :cool: Yes I know, need black apaches
0p1020497.jpg

Rear view with the dust filter for apaches
0p1020498.jpg

Front with dustfilters replaced (its a bit light coloured)
0p1020501.jpg

Side panel on
0p1020502.jpg

Cable management :D
0p1020503.jpg

Associate
ok, totally getting this case both your builds are awesome,

do you reccomend the CoolIT ECO? i can get a Corsair H60 for the same price

Associate
ok, totally getting this case both your builds are awesome,

do you reccomend the CoolIT ECO? i can get a Corsair H60 for the same price

My eco is almost 2 years old, I transfered it from my previous build. It's pretty good but I'd say get the H60 cos it's newer

Weird, I found my supplied fans were really loud....?

Yeah, I replaced all the supplied fans with the akasa ones and they're connected to a fan controller

Back
Top Bottom