• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Free copy of GRID with AMD Products - 4800 Series!

lol you think you missed the deal, i ordered my gainward 4870 yesterday. Argh. And i have ordered Grid from a supermarket online so i wanted it anyway. Oh well, im so buzzing from getting a new GPU it doesnt matter + the same card was £2 cheaper yesterday. Its not much but it will get me a pint after work.

HI there

This offer will last as long as we have stock off the game. We have something like 5000 copies of the game but as were shipping it with most AMD products the stock won't last forever.

lol you think you missed the deal, i ordered my gainward 4870 yesterday. Argh. And i have ordered Grid from a supermarket online so i wanted it anyway. Oh well, im so buzzing from getting a new GPU it doesnt matter + the same card was £2 cheaper yesterday. Its not much but it will get me a pint after work.

Ul mate, ul :p

Ahh.. I bought a copy of GRID via my steam account only a couple of weeks back, and then realised I really need a 4870 to make the most of it. Was going to buy the 1GB version in a week or two. :D

i downloaded the demo of it. looks good. i played at 1680x1050, everything on max with 4x aa. and i got between 65-81fps. no oc on the gpu and cpu. not bad??:D

AHHHHHH!!! iv been wanting this game for a few months now and you've just made *** choice between the gtx 280 and 4870 even harder! (i know the 4870 is now even better value but i like nvidias linux drivers...)

Nice one OCUK the next 2 days are going to be even harder!

Back
Top Bottom