• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Free copy of GRID with AMD Products - 4800 Series!

I gues the refusal to answer the questions means that there is no GRID for any early orders.

It wouldn't hurt staff just to answer a straight question from time to time, not just the ones that they like answering.

tbh why should they give recent orders a free copy, its the same as buying a product then two days later the price drops 20 quid, you dont phone up and say 'oh can i have a 20 quid refund pls'. you win some you lose some.

HI there

Anyone on our forums who previously purchased AMD product who wants a copy of GRID (1 per customer and order number required for proof) then email me at [email protected] with your shipping address, order number and I will get a copy of the game posted out to you.

Hope that makes you all happy. :)

I was looking for a pair of gaming headphones in that list:( - oh well. It was Call of Juarez i think, that was oncew bundled with headphones.....

Last edited:
HI there

Anyone on our forums who previously purchased AMD product who wants a copy of GRID (1 per customer and order number required for proof) then email me at [email protected] with your shipping address, order number and I will get a copy of the game posted out to you.

Hope that makes you all happy. :)
Wow that's very nice of you :)
Wish I have brought and AMD/ATI product from OcUK but I haven't :p Yet!

Gibbo i just checked the status of the RMA i have done, and it says:
I sent it off last week so i would have thought it would be at overclockers by now.
Should i take this up with the post office or just wait it out a bit longer?

EDIT: Emailed you about GRID :) 1st one?

Back
Top Bottom